Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Taryn's POV

It's crazy how much you can fit in one week. I was disqualified from the X-Factor due to the fact that Simon Cowell IS my father. Yes, we had our DNA testing and it went positive. He IS my biological father.

The producers and what-not of the show found out and all agreed that it would be biased for me to join the competition because of my relationship with THE Simon Cowell.

My Dad was upset about it. He was outraged, completely and utterly angry. He threatened them that he would quit. But I told him it wasn't necessary. That I didn't needed the competition anyway, that the only thing that made me do it was for my Mom and for the fact that I wanted to know If I can actually sing, and also get the chance to win a $5 million contract.

But now, I don't need all those. They've proven me that I could sing, I already tried auditioning for my mom, and the best part? I don't need the stupid $5 million anymore because I now have a family that I know will take care of me.

Only some trusted crew of the show and the other judges know about me and my Dad. They wanted to keep it a secret to the world for now.

Also, within that one week. I've been crazy close to five crazy teenage boys who were staying at our house. Just because they can. The house is big enough, so they all decided to ditch the hotel and move-in with me and Dad while they're in America.

I've been the closest with Louis. Mostly because he's the prankster and he has this friendly vibe with him. I just feel really comfortable with him. I gotta say, Niall feels the most distant amongst them. I don't think he like me very much. Especially after the whole 'boyfriend' teasing incident that happened last week. But oh well, I can live with that. I have nothing against the blondie.

"Sweetie, get down here please!" I heard dad yell from downstairs.

I gently closed the scrapbook that me and my mum did together. All the memories of the great times we had. The fairs, concerts, parties, even just the pranks and the picnics. I really miss her. She's been there for me my whole life. She's the strongest person I know, she was young and alone and she managed to raise me with love and care. I completely adore and miss her.

I put the scrapbook under my pillow and headed downstairs, wiping my eyes and face to remove any sign or whatsoever that I have been tearing up.

"Yeah?" I said, but my voice ended up cracking. Shit.

They all turned around, their faces filled with concern. Oh crap. I should've warmed up my voice before I went down here. Now I'll be bombarded with questions.

Liam, being the one closest to where I am right now, stood up and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me in to a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I stayed silent and rested my head on his chest. He slowly made our way to the couch where he sat us down and I kept my head on his shoulder while he has his arms wrapped around my shoulder, rubbing my arm for comfort.

"TJ, you're killing me. Say something." Louis sighed.

"Hunny, are you okay? You're scaring us all." Dad said as he made his way through the boys and sit beside me, taking me away from Liam.