Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Taryn's POV

That night, I couldn't sleep. I've heard that Niall kicked Emmaline out already but I just can't close my eyes. I've been playing with the necklace he gave me for hours now. I just can't keep what I said to him out of my mind.

I Hate You Alot

He's probably taking it seriously. Yes, I was upset with him. But I don't hate him. Hate is a strong word. I don't think I can ever actually hate him. I love him, a lot. Obviously, stating the fact that i'm still wearing the necklace he gave me. It hurts to think how much he still means to me.

He still loves me, atleast that's what he said in the middle of a friggin' arguement. I just don't get it, if he does still love me, why would he go out and date someone? I get it that he didn't about me and Emmaline, but what if it wasn't Emmaline and no one has anything against her? He would still be with her, wouldn't he?

UGH.

"Everything alright?" Harry's sleepy voice echoed the room.

"Sorry, yeah. I'm alright. Go back to sleep." I smiled.

"Alright. Just wake me up if you need someone to talk to. Okay?" He yawned.

"Yeah. Thanks." I nodded as he went back to sleep.

I kept flipping my pillow, but I just still can't sleep.

So I decided to go out and take a walk for a while. Besides, it's already 5 am. It's not like i'm gonna get real sleep even if I actually do fall asleep.

I grabbed a hoodie and wore sweatpants, I tied my hair up and grabbed my phone and a $20 bill and headed out my room quietly.

"Where you going??" A voice asked behind me, causing me to jump.

I turned around and sighed in relief

"Oh God, Niall. You scared to death." I gasped.

"Sorry." He mumbled as he looked down his feet. "Soo are you gonna answer my question?"

"I can actually ask you the same." I smirked as I studied what he was wearing.

A sweater, sweatpants and running shoes.

"Well, I couldn't sleep and so decided to just go take for a walk." He shrugged.

"Oh." 

"And you?" He asked as we started walking towards the elevator.

"Weird. Because that's EXACTLY what happened to me." I said while he chuckled.

The elevator door opened and Niall stepped aside. "Ladies first."

"Thanks." I blushed as I walked in and pressed the G button.

It was silent in the elevator, we're still a little awkward around each other but I want to change that.

"Look, I--" We both said at the same time.

"You go first." and again, we both said that at the same time.

"You first." Niall laughed.

"Look, I'm... I'm sorry about earlier, about what I said. I--"

"No, don't even put yourself there. It's okay, you don't have to apologize about telling me what you feel." He sighed.

"No! I don't hate you. Not at all. I was just upset and it just slipped out." I explained.

"So.. Y-you don't hate me?!" He asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

"No. 'course not" I shook my head.

His expression started to soften and ended up as a huge smile.

"C-can I? Can I hug you?" He asked.

"You're soo awkward." I teased him as I pulled him in for a hug.

The elevator door opened and we both headed outside and just walked town around.

 We walked for around 4 hours, just talking and walking to no particular destination.

We ended up in Starbucks, Thank God i brought money!

Niall opened the door for me and I mumbled a silent 'Thank You'

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" The cashier smiled warmly.

"Can I get a Caramel Crunch Frapuccino Grande and...." I said looking at Niall.

"I'll get a Grande Mocha Frappe." Niall smiled.

"Alright. That will be $14.20 please." She said as she typed in her computer thinggy.

I reached out for the $20 bill in my pocket but Niall pushed me gently aside and paid for our drinks.

"Niall!" I frowned. "I have money though."

"Do I look like I care?" He grinned as he handed her his credit card.

"What are the names for the frappes please?" The girl laughed.

"Niall for the Mocha, N-I-A-L-L. and Taryn for the Caramel Crunch. T-A-R-Y-N." he said.

"You guys are a cute couple." She smiled as she wrote our names down on the cup.

"Oh no, we're not..." Niall and I both said at the same time.

"Sure. Of course." She smirked as she made our drinks.

We sat down on the booth and waited for our drinks.

"Soo.. Friends?" Niall shrugged.

"Yeah. Friends." I nodded as we did a handshake. "Excuse me for a while, I just have to go loo."

"Alright. Take your time." He laughed as I left to go to the washroom.

----------------------------

Soooooooo. Do you think there won't be anymore drama whatsoever? ;)

HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah right.

Well, anyway. Atleast they're friends now!

...not for long...

;)

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE

-Sperkstum