Chapter 33

I decided to spare you guys that ONE comment needed for the early update. EH. Who needs one comment? You guys have been awesome throughout the whole story anyway. You deserve it <3

--------

Chapter 33

Niall's POV

"Where could she possibly be!? It's almost sunset!" I panicked.

"She's a smart girl. Just relax for a little." Liam said, trying to calm everyone down.

"I should call the police." Uncle Si muttered.

"I'm heading out." I said as I grabbed my wallet and phone.

"I'm coming with you." Ashton shrugged as we both walked out of the building.

Suddenly we heard a scream which made the both of us froze.

"Did you..." I asked, not even bothering to finish my sentence.

"Uh-huh." He nodded as we both started running towards where we think the scream came from.

As we ran past by an alleyway I saw some figures which caused me to stop and look at it.

"ASHTON!" I screamed as I ran towards the figures.

When I got close, I recognized Taryn to be the girl being molested and Marcus to be the attacker.

"GET OFF OF HER!" I screamed as I pushed him off of her and tackled him to the ground.

Ashton came running and got Taryn out of the alleyway, calling the police on their way out.

"Never touch her again!" I screamed as I punched the arse in the face repeatedly.

I stopped punching him and just pinned him to the ground, trying to catch my breathe. "Don't you ever touch her again!" I growled.

He spit out blood on my face and chuckled "Wrong move, pretty boy."

I then felt something sharp being pressed on my side and slowly dragged down.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" A voice screamed from behind me as I rolled off of him and on to the ground.

I started hearing sirens, everything started being muffled and blurry. That was when I saw a figure kneel beside me. I can tell it's the girl I'm crazy inlove with. I cupped her face with one hand as I caressed his cheeks. I felt her wrap her hand around my hand, I can hear her muffled voice. Suddenly, everything went black and silent.

Am I dead?

Where am I?

Why is it dark?

Beep

what was that?!

Beep