Chapter 7

DO YOU HAVE INSTAGRAM? IF SO,

Follow my ARTS Instagram account!

Lyricaldoodles25

:)

Thank youuu!

----------------------------

Chapter 7

Taryn's POV

"I'll pick you up here right after school alright? Your dad's gonna be home tonight. Bring Ashton if you'd like." Niall said as he kissed my cheek.

"Alright. See ya James" I said kissing his cheek as I got out of the car.

It's been more than a week since school started. Bullying got worse for me since I knew One Direction. The threats and everything I have to go through everyday just because I hang out with them was horrible. Ten times worse than last year! Ofcourse I didn't tell the boys about it. They'd freak out on them.

But then again, It's easier to go through it all since I actually have a friend in school now. Actually, scratch that. I have a BEST friend in school now. Yes, It's Ashton. That crazy Aussie dude. I've only known him for about a week but i feel like i've known him forever.

"Whore is back." Emmaline huffed as she rolled her eyes at me.

I ignored her and kept walking until I reached my locker. I'm seriously not in the mood to fight her.

"Hey T-Woah! What's up your pants?" Ashton laughed.

"Ran into Emmaline." I rolled my eyes as I started piling my books in my locker.

"I don't get why she's such a B-I-T-C-H sometimes." He huffed.

"I don't get why you're so S-T-U-P-I-D. She's always a bitch."

"True that." he shrugged. "Anyway, Do y--"

"Oh my Dad's back home tonight, they're throwing a big dinner. Wanna come over?" I asked thrilledly.

"About tonight.." Ashton mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I have to leave school early today. We're going out of town for the weekend."

"Oh that's alright. Have fun on your trip!" I smiled

"I was gonna invite you to tag along but I get it if you can't." He sighed.

"Maybe next time. Yeah?"

"Yeah" he nodded.

He walked me to class and school started off normally. He had to leave early. That's when it all went downhill..

As soon as the bell rang, I walked to my locker and got my stuff out only for it to be closed by none other, Emmaline Trish.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE EMMALINE!" I screamed.

The whole hallway went silent and all eyes turned to us. My eyes widened as soon as I realized what I did. Before I can apologize, She grabbed my shirt's collar and dragged me into a janitor's closet along with 3 of her friends.

"Listen you worthless fucker. You don't do that to me." She spat as she slapped me hard across the face, making me stumble on the shelf behind me. "You're a bitch, whore, attention seeker. You don't deserve to be here." She said as she and her friends started kicking me and pulling my hair.