Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Niall's POV

The boys have been so distant with me lately. They barely  talk to me, especially when I'm with Emmaline. I wonder what's their problem. Don't they like her?

If that's the case, they should have told me that by  now. They always tell me what they think about the person i'm dating, they know i'll always take their thoughts in to consideration. I just don't get why they're not talking to me about it if that's the case.

"Hey mate." I smiled.

"Oh... Hi, Niall." Harry said, not even looking at me.

"Can we talk?" I sighed.

"There's nothing to talk about." He shrugged

"Yes there is, you've b--"

"Babbyyyyyyyyy!" Emmaline moaned, cutting me off.

"I'll be right back" Harry mumbled as he left the room, leaving me with Emmaline.

"What's his problem?" Emmaline snickered.

"I don't know babe, I don't know." I sighed. "What did you need?"

"Oh you know, I just missed you." She smiled as she leaned in to kiss me.

"Babe, why don't you go hangout with TJ for now, I need to talk to the rest of the boys. You know, have some girl talk. Yeah?" I asked.

"Oh sure. I'd love to talk to her alone." She smiled widely.

"Okay great. Just stay in our room, I'll bring her there and then I'll talk to the others in the other room. Alright?"

"Alright." She nodded as she walked over to our hotelroom.

I headed out the room and asked the 5SOS boys and my bandmates to meet me in Taryn and Harry's suite.

They thankfully all agreed and went there. I grabbed Taryn and told her to stay in my hotel room for a while. I gave her my keys and she left.

"Sooooooo." Liam said as soon as I walked in.

"What up mate?" Louis asked.

"You tell me." I frowned.

"What's wrong Niall?" Luke asked.

"You've all been distant with me lately." I sighed "Especially you, Harry and Ashton."

Harry and Ashton looked at each other and back at me.

"So?" Harry shrugged.

"So?! So what?! What did I do? Tell me please. I can't stand my best mates hating on me!" I cried out.

"It's not you. It's something.... You did." Ashton mumbled.

"What did I do?" I pressed in

"It's not our place to tell it." Harry sighed.

"Talk to TJ." Michael suggested.

"Speaking of TJ, where's TJ?" Ashton frowned.

Just like on cue, a door from outside Slammed HARD and we heard footsteps running .