Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Taryn's POV

After eating lunch for 2 hours with the 9 bloody idiots, we headed straight to the venue and took the underground parking to get in the building to avoid any more dramas.

"Thank Pauly!" I smiled as he opened the car door for me, poking him in the stomach.

"Owww." He chuckled.

I stood beside the car waiting for Niall as the rest got out of the car. Once he got out, he reached out his hand to me which I gladly took and we walked in the building together.

We got to our dressing room and I just sat on the floor.

"Look who's here with mee!" Lou thrilled as she opened the door wider revealing a little girl.

"LUXY!" Harry screamed, smiling widely as he opened his arms wide. I saw the little girl shrieking and running towards Harry with her arms wide open as well.

"awwww." I smiled.

Lux quickly pryed off her small body from Harry and looked at me.

I smiled and waved at the little girl causing her to giggle. She came over to me leaned in to my cheek. I thought she was gonna kiss me until I felt a something wet slide across my cheek.

I quickly got up and shrieked. "SHE LICKED ME!"

The rest started laughing their head off, including Lux.

"That's her way of saying she likes you." Lou laughed.

"And this is my way of saying I like her." I said as I kneeled down and squeezed the air out of the kid.

"Woah there! You're gonna kill her." Harry chuckled as I let her go.

"She's sooo adorable!" I squeeled

"Not as adorable as my girl." Niall smirked causing the rest of the people to 'awww' and me to blush like crazy.

I got up to wash my face because Lux' lick on my cheeks. Lou stopped me halfway to whisper something to my ear. 

"He's a keeper. Never let him go."

I smiled and looked at Niall who was looking at us and whispered back to Lou "Never in my wildest dreams."

Lou chuckled as I walked in the bathroom.

I walked out a few minutes later and sat beside my man. Niall immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"What did you and Lou talked about babe?" He asked silently.

"About letting you go." I answered, looking at him straight in the eye. His expression immediately changed to a mixture of worry, fear, sadness and anxiety.

He sighed and closed his eyes. "Please don't let me go.. you promised." He croaked out, I can hear that he's holding back tears.

I smiled and leaned in and pecked his lips. "Never in my wildest dreams."

He opened his eyes and it was almost pink from the tears he's stopping. His frown turned to a smile as I pecked him on the lips again.

"Oi! No sex on the couch puh-lease!" Ashton screamed.