Summer Days *3*

“[Name]!”

You groaned and turned your head on your pillow trying to go back to sleep.

“[Name] wake up!”

You sighed, “Mom one more minute…”

You buried yourself deeper into the pillows and blankets. The door opened and the lights turned on making you frown.

“[Name] we’re leaving soon.” Cloud’s voice said making your eyes snap open.

You sat straight up to see him standing in the doorway with a blue t-shirt on and swim trunks. He chuckled at you before turning and leaving. It took you a minute to remember everything. You were still in Hollow Bastion, still in Cloud’s house. A nervous smile lit your face for a brief moment. You quickly got out of bed and ran to the dresser. You began to pull out some of Tifa’s clothes to wear when your eyes caught sight of your hair in the mirror.

“Aw man...” You groaned at the sight of your ridiculous bed head.

‘No wonder he laughed…’ You thought before heading out into the hallway for the bathroom.

You sprinted down the hallway to try and avoid being seen by anyone else. Triumphantly you smiled and threw open the door. The smile fell off of your face as quickly as it had appeared. Standing in the middle of the dark blue room was Roxas. Turns out the door you threw open was in fact not the bathroom but his bedroom. He stood there staring at you with his shirt in his hands rather than on his body.

“Umm G-Good morning.” He said breaking the silence.

“I-uh-morning.” You replied before slamming the door shut.

With your face burning red you turned to the left and opened the door revealing the bathroom door. After shutting it behind you, you leaned your forehead against the door and held back a scream of embarrassment.

It only took you a few minutes to get ready. Tifa had supplied you with an extra toothbrush along with her old clothes. Today you were wearing one of her old red bikinis with a large white sleeveless T-shirt over it along with a pair of denim shorts. The shorts were a little too big but you made do with what you had. You walked back to your room to put pajamas away when the white box with your uniform in it caught your eye again. You had never looked at it when you got home, and now more curious then ever you figured it would be the perfect time.

You pulled open the box and pulled out the clothes, there were two sets of identical uniforms. The uniform consisted of a white short sleeve button up shirt with its purple and silver emblem on the chest. The skirt was dark purple and so was the optional blazer. It was kind of cute.

“[Name] we’re leaving!” Roxas’s voice drifted up the stairs.

“Coming!” You called back setting the uniform back in the box. You ran down the stairs and met them as they were walking out the door.

Tifa, Cloud, Roxas and you were walking down the street the opposite way of the registration building.

“Is there a beach in Hollow Bastion?” You asked curiously.

Cloud laughed loudly as Tifa shook her head, Roxas was the one who answered your question though.

“Uh no but there is one in Destiny Islands. That’s where we’re going.” He smiled lightly.

“Seriously?!” You cried.

Instantly your mind called up memories of looking at Destiny Islands through your PSP screen. A grin automatically flew up to your face.

“Yeah why? Have you been there before?” Cloud asked.

You shook your head, “No but I’ve always wanted to go there.”