Summer Days *33* [Ventus]

THIS IS THE VENTUS INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF VENTUS IS NOT YOUR [BOC] THAN MOVE ALONG.

_________________________

"[Name]!" You heard a voice call, you were still to deep in sleep to recognize it. You rolled over in bed, wrapping up in your sheets and groaned.
"Go away. I'm tired..." You groaned out, drifting back into sleep. You heard a low chuckle and someone walk towards your bed.
A pair of lips kissed you on your jaw line starting from your ear till they got to your neck.
You giggled and pushed him away, "Stop I'm trying to sleep."
"And let me guess, I'm just to distracting?" Ven whispered into your ear.
You ignored him.
"Come on admit it!" He said before he kissed your neck again.
"Ok ok!", you yelled laughing, "Your annoyingness is extremely distracting!!"
He pulled you out of bed and holding you bridal style then threw you back onto the bed.
"Hey!" You stuck your tongue out at him.
He grinned at you.
"What are you doing here anyways?" You questioned.
"Im supposed to be grounded so I can't work and I'm ditching Auron's thingy, so I had nothing else to do."
"So you decided to come bug me? Thanks a lot!"
He smirked, "I came to ask of you wanted to do something today."
"Hmm I don't know...." You said tapping your chin mockingly.
"[Name]...." He said.
"Ok I guess." You smiled at him, "Just get out so I can get ready."
He leaned towards you and opened his mouth to say something when you pushed him away then out of your room.

After getting ready you walked downstairs to see Ven sitting on the couch deep in thought.
"What's wrong with you?" You asked.
He snapped out of it and looked at you, "Nothing. I just feel like I'm forgetting something..."
"Hmm well I'm ready to go when you are." You replied.
He stood and started towards the door meeting you there.
"Yeah let's go." He closed the door behind you giving the house one more look trying to remember what it was he forgot.
"Where?" You asked.
He smiled at you, "Your choice."

"This is a horrible choice." Ven muttered as you dragged him towards the library.
"Oh come on I just want to see if they have this one book." You pleaded.
You dragged him to the front door when he planted his feet and wouldn't budge.
"Ven come on!" You cried out.
"[Name] no. It's not that I don't want to go in there with you. Heck I'd go anywhere with you. It's that, I'm not allowed to go in there." He said quietly.
"Why not?" You asked as you quit trying to drag him in.
"Id really rather not say. So I'll put it this way... Seifer is an idiot, and I'm an even bigger idiot for ever following him."
You nodded, understanding.
"Ok, how about you find us someplace to eat while I get my book?" You gave him a big smile.
He smiled back lightly, "Sure. That I can do. I'll meet you outside."
You walked into the library and headed straight back to the computers in the back and sat by the one closest to you.

You quickly typed in 'Aura'.
Two books popped up. The first was in the fiction section and was about some girl and her best friend or something. You skipped over it and went to the second. It was in the nonfiction section, you wrote the section number on a slip of paper by the computer and went to find it.
After searching aisle after aisle you finally found it. It was a thick book, with old pages and a worn out cover. You picked it up and sat at a nearby table. You flipped it open, skipping the intro and getting straight to the information.

The aura shows the persons inner personality and can reveal who they really are. People with the gift of sight, or known as it's common slang word Gazer, can see into a person's inner self.

The rest of the paragraph seemed to go on and on about how great the Gazer's were and how very few people could see and yadda yadda blah blah. You skipped over the next few pages, your eyes locked onto a section where the title was highlighted

Danger
Some Gazers will be wanted by many, which is why those few special Gazers choose to remain in hiding or not reveal their secret to others. They are wanted for not only their ability of sight but of their ability of control.
Controlling is dangerous and can have disastrous results which is why I must warn any new Gazer of this ability. Not all Gazers will obtain this special power. in fact most will not, but those who do must be extra careful. If a Gazer with this ability knows the color of the person's Aura and their name then the Gazer has the ability to will that person to do whatever they please.

You stopped reading.
Took in a deep breath and re-read that paragraph.
The info didn't change.
Was it true? Could you actually...
"Namine." You whispered.
You knew her name and her Aura, and she had listened to you! This explains it all.
You skipped to the very last page, it was an advertisement for the author's other book. It was a book on Travelers and Portals. You looked for the book but to no avail.
You considered checking out the book but decided against it, you couldn't carry it out without having Ven ask questions.

You put the book away and walked outside.
Ven was waiting for you by the door.
"Hey did you find your book?" He asked.
You shook your head, "Nope. Did you find us a place to eat?"
He smirked, "Yup. Ready?"
He offered his hand.
"Lets go!" You grinned taking his hand as he led you away.

He had taken you to a small strip mall near the actual mall and you were both now standing in front of a small cafe called, 'JiJi's Cafe'.
He opened the door and ushered you in.
Inside was decorated nicely. With tables spread throughout the restaurant and a bar in the back, TV's were hung on the walls.
"Hi welcome to JiJi's! Follow me." A young waitress with a light purple aura led you to a table by a window.
You both ordered your meals and your drinks, the waitress smiled and walked off with your order.
"I like this place." You said.
"It's pretty cool I guess." He answered.
You both started to talk about different things like the last, your favorite every things, and at one point you even began to talk about your favorite video game which you couldn't quite tell him considering he was part of it.
The food came, and it was amazing. Every bite was delicious.
The waitress came by and left the check then left.
Ven went to pull out his wallet.
"I can pay Ven. I don't mind." You stated.
"No way! I am going to pay...as soon...as I find my wallet!!" He searched every pocket on his body when a realization of horror struck him.
"I know what I forgot this morning..." He groaned.
"Well that was dumb, and don't worry about it. I can pay."
"Im not gonna let you pay [Name]!"
"Thats stupid!"
"No it's not." He started, you were both standing in front of the table now.
"Its not stupid because it's the least I can do. I don't think you get it [Name], if it wasn't for you I'd still be running around with Seifer and his gang. If I had never met you I'd probably would've ended up in jail one day."
"Ven..."
He leaned forward and caught your lips in a rough kiss. He pulled you closer tangling his hands into your hair. The kiss melted Ito something sweeter and he caressed your cheek and neck with his hand. Then it faded away as he pulled back.
"Besides what's the big deal if I pay the lunch bill for the girl I love?" He smirked.
"Wait you.. What?" You started.
He chuckled as the waitress came up.
He explained to her how he misplaced his wallet and of course he added the fact you also had NO munny which was a lie. The waitress had talked to her boss and it was agreed that Ven would wash dishes to pay the bill.
"I can stay and help you know." You said.
He smiled, "Nope. Just go home. I'll see you later."
He pecked you again before heading back Ito the kitchen.
You walked all the way thinking of what Ven had said.

You walked in and found Cloud watching TV in the couch.
"Hey. Where have you been?" Cloud asked.
"Out. You?" You replied sitting besides him.
He raised an eyebrow at you and smirked, "I was out too."
He was watching a football game when you thought of your scheme.
You looked at Cloud. Okay, you knew his name. His aura was a few shades lighter then Zack's, like a baby blue. You kept that in your mind.
"Cloud change the channel to the Food Network." You said.
You chose Food Network because he never watched that channel especially when there was a football game on.
He changed it nonchalantly.
You gasped.
"Ok. Umm Cloud go get me a bag of chips and a soda...please."
He stood and went to the kitchen as you sat there in a surprised state of mind. He came back with Doritos and a Sprite. He tossed it to you and sat back down wordlessly.
"Ok Cloud, go back go normal." You said.
He shook his head and groaned, "What the- Hey! Why is the food network on?!"
He quickly changed it back he turned to look at you.
"Oh thanks." He took your chips and soda.
You nodded and went back to your room wondering if this was all just a dream.