Summer Days *33* [Reno]

THIS IS THE RENO INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF RENO IS NOT YOUR [BOC] THAN MOVE ALONG.

______________________________

"[Name]!" You heard a voice call, you were still to deep in sleep to recognize it. You rolled over in bed, wrapping up in your sheets and groaned.
"Go away. I'm tired..." You groaned out, drifting back into sleep. You heard a low chuckle and someone walk towards your bed.
"Oh [Name], [Name], [Name]." Reno whispered your name over and over in your ear.
You swatted the space above your ear, whacking Reno with the back of your hand.
"Ow [Name]!" He stood straight holding his cheek.
You pretended to sleep but couldn't hide the grin the snuck upon your face.
"Hey... I see you smiling!" He announced before pulling you out of bed and into his arms bridal style.
"Reno!!" You yelled while laughing.
He grinned, "Morning [Name]."
"What are you doing here? How'd you get in?"
He shrugged, "Im off work this morning, thought I'd hang out you yo. Cloud let me in before he left for work."
You raised an eyebrow skeptically, " Cloud let you in? Really?"
"It took a little convincing but what can I say, it was worth it yo."
You giggled, "Alright alright, let me down so I can get ready."
He set you on your feet and you pushed him out and quickly got dressed.

After dressing and finishing up your other morning essentials you raced downstairs to see Reno flipping through a football magazine.
He looked up at you and sighed, "I just don't get football at all."
You rolled your eyes and pulled him off the couch.
"Football isn't that hard to get Mr. Catcher."
He smirked.
"Come on where are we going?" You asked leading him to the door.
"I don't know where do you want to go?" He asked simply.
You smirked, "I got an idea."

"No waaay! The library?!" Reno cried.
You smugly nodded your head, "Yupp."
"But-But-"
"You said anywhere I wanted to go so I chose here." You smirked.
He sighed, "Fine. Ok. You win yo, but only because your just sooo cute."
He pinched your cheeks mockingly.
You blushed at his touch but then stuck your tongue out after ripping his hands off your cheeks.
You stormed inside, Reno chasing behind you.
"Wait! [Name]!!" He yelled.
You turned around and winked at him, he smiled as you slowed your pace allowing him to catch up easily.
"That was just plain heartle-" He sentence was cut off but a rough somewhat scary voice.
"Axel Sinclair, just what do you think you're doing here?!"
You both turned to look at the circulation desk where the voice originated from.
The voice came from a lady that had a reddish-purplish aura around her. She had red hair that was graying at the roots and went to her shoulders it curled out at the ends. Her eyes were brown and she wore a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose.
"O-Oh Mrs. H! I'm not Ax-" Reno began but she cut him off again.
"Axel I do not want to here your pathetic excuses!"
"But I-"
"Silence!" She put her finger to her lips.
"But he's not Axel!!" You yelled.
She stared at you for a moment then at Reno.
She picked her chin up, looking through her glasses that were hanging on her nose.
"Excuse me??" She questioned.
"Im not Axel Mrs. H. It's me Reno." He sighed.
"Oh right. The OTHER Sinclair. Hpmh. Fine then continue." She waved us away as she resumed her work.
Reno remained there his jaw hanging half open. You linked your arm through his and dragged him to the bookshelves farthest away.
"She thought I was Axel." He murmured.
"So what? She looks like she's 200 years old. She probably can't even tell black from white."
"But it's always like this", he dug his hand into his hair covering his eyes, "This sucks yo."
You pulled his hands away and kissed him sweetly on the lips.
His eyes widened when you pulled away.
"I know you're Reno. You are nothing like your brother in any shape or form. Understand?"
He nodded and smiled slightly.
"Good. Now while I find my book would you mind going to get us a reservation somewhere to eat? I'm starved." You rested your hand over your stomach for emphasis.
"Sure sure. No problem. I'll see you outside when your done yo." He pecked you on the forehead and walked away.

You quickly typed in 'Aura'.
Two books popped up. The first was in the fiction section and was about some girl and her best friend or something. You skipped over it and went to the second. It was in the nonfiction section, you wrote the section number on a slip of paper by the computer and went to find it.
After searching aisle after aisle you finally found it. It was a thick book, with old pages and a worn out cover. You picked it up and sat at a nearby table. You flipped it open, skipping the intro and getting straight to the information.

The aura shows the persons inner personality and can reveal who they really are. People with the gift of sight, or known as it's common slang word Gazer, can see into a person's inner self.

The rest of the paragraph seemed to go on and on about how great the Gazer's were and how very few people could see and yadda yadda blah blah. You skipped over the next few pages, your eyes locked onto a section where the title was highlighted

Danger
Some Gazers will be wanted by many, which is why those few special Gazers choose to remain in hiding or not reveal their secret to others. They are wanted for not only their ability of sight but of their ability of control.
Controlling is dangerous and can have disasterous results which is why I must warn any new Gazer of this ability. Not all Gazers will obtain this special power. in fact most will not, but those who do must be extra careful. If a Gazer with this ability knows the color of the person's Aura and their name then the Gazer has the ability to will that person to do whatever they please.

You stopped reading.
Took in a deep breath and re-read that paragraph.
The info didn't change.
Was it true? Could you actually...
"Namine." You whispered.
You knew her name and her Aura, and she had listened to you! This explains it all.
You skipped to the very last page, it was an advertisement for the author's other book. It was a book on Travelers and Portals. You looked for the book but to no avail.
You considered checking out the book but decided against it, you couldn't carry it out without having Reno ask questions.

You put the book back where you found it and went outside. Reno was leaning against the stair rail.
"Hey." You said.
He turned around quickly at the sound of your voice, "Hey you ready?"
You nodded and took his hand in yours.
"Where's your book?" He asked.
"Couldnt find it." You shrugged.
"Oh that sucks. Sorry yo."
You wave it off and he led you away.

He led you to a small strip mall besides the large mall itself. He took you to a small Cafe named, 'JiJi's Cafe'.
Inside was decorated nicely. With tables spread throughout the restaurant and a bar in the back, TV's were hung on the walls.
"Hi welcome to JiJi's! Follow me." A young waitress with a light purple aura led you to a table by a window.
Before she left you both ordered a sandwich with your choice of drinks. She wrote it down and walked away.
"This place is nice." You murmured looking around.
"Yeah it is." Reno agreed.
You looked at him, he still seemed a little down.
"Hey what's wrong? Is this still about the whole Axel thing?"
He sighed.
"I knew it." You replied.
"It's just we're treated like we're the same person. We're both just that dumb trouble making red headed kid who plays baseball."
He sighed and shook his head.
"Sometimes I just wish I was treated like me and not like him."
"I don't treat you like him. Your friends don't treat you like him. Who cares what random strangers treat you like when you got us." You gave him a soft smile.
He chuckled, "Right. I don't know what I'd do without you... er guys. You guys. You guys are the best."
You nodded, "Exactly so dont worry about it!"
Around that time the waitress had brought you your meal. The conversation and switched to something more upbeat as Reno told you more about the years he's played baseball and stories about the crazy people he sees at the movie theater.
After you both had finished eating the waitress brought the check, Reno insisted on paying and after a brief argument he did.
You both then walked out of the cafe hand in hand as you headed towards your place.
He led you all the way to your front porch but stopped you outside of the front door.
You were both cracking up over a comment you made during your conversation about what would happen if everyone got superpowers.
Reno, still chuckling and smiling at you, managed out with a shake of his head, "I love you."
You calmed your laughter down to a giggle when you questioned, "W-wait, ha what?"
Reno's eyes widened and he look flustered, " I uh-...umm... Dang it."
You stared at him as he internally beat himself up over what he said.
"I planned doing that a little smoother." He muttered.
"Planned doing what?" You asked.
"This", he took a deep breath in and continued, "I, Reno Sinclair, love you. And everyday I spend with you I fall deeper and deeper in love with you."
You both stood there a moment as you took that in.
You thought up things you could say, but none of them materialized as words in your mouth.
He chuckled at the movement of your lips and lack of voice, "You don't have to answer, I get that it's a lot to take in yo...and I know I dropped it on you at a umm weird time." Before you could even reply to that he leaned over and pecked you on the lips then cheek.
"See ya [Name]."
He smiled then walked off the porch.
You watched him till he got out of your sight then you turned around and went inside.

You walked in and found Cloud watching TV in the couch.
"Hey. Where have you been?" Cloud asked.
"Out. You?" You replied sitting besides him.
He raised an eyebrow at you and smirked, "I was out too."
He was watching a football game when you thought of your scheme.
You looked at Cloud. Okay, you knew his name. His aura was like a baby blue. You kept that in your mind.
"Cloud change the channel to the Food Network." You said.
You chose Food Network because he never watched that channel especially when there was a football game on.
He changed it nonchalantly.
You gasped.
"Ok. Umm Cloud go get me a bag of chips and a soda...please."
He stood and went to the kitchen as you sat there in a surprised state of mind. He came back with Doritos and a Sprite. He tossed it to you and sat back down wordlessly.
"Ok Cloud, go back go normal." You said.
He shook his head and groaned, "What the- Hey! Why is the food network on?!"
He quickly changed it back he turned to look at you.
"Oh thanks." He took your chips and soda.
You nodded and went back to your room wondering if this was all just a dream.