Summer Days *26*

Wow I just remembered how much I HATE rewriting stuff ._. This one has individual results too. That took freaking forever and a half...

COMMENT & VOTE

______________________________________

Cloud and Tifa smirked at you and Ven.

"So who's idea was it to do all of this?" Tifa asked.

"Roxas." Ven replied.

"And who got everyone to agree?" Cloud asked.

"Sora." Ven nodded.

"Who almost got Axel and Reno killed?" Tifa asked.

"Oh that's a tough one, but now that I'm thinking about it I'd have to go with Demyx." Ven said nodding.

"You were gonna kill them?!" You asked shockingly.

"Uh duh." Cloud said at the same time Tifa replied, "Of course."

They looked back to Ven.

"Well now that, that is cleared up we know a just and fair punishment." Tifa said.

"Which is?" You asked.

"Well for starters, Ventus is grounded." Tifa said.

"For life." Cloud added with a charming smile.

"And me?" You asked pointing at yourself.

"We were just gonna let you off with a warning." Cloud answered nonchalantley.

"Wha- this is so unfair! I mean I got you guys back together!" Ven yelled.

Cloud and Tifa glanced at each other.

"We're not back together Ventus." Cloud said.

"We just decided to be friends so we could run Seventh Heaven." Tifa shrugged.

"Talk about something blowing up in your face." You whispered to a Ven. He sent you a small glare.

"Come on." Tifa led the way out you all left the small funhouse. A bell could be heard ringing, Ven groaned.

"What was the bell?" You asked.

"Fair's closing for the day." Cloud answered. You frowned, the only thing you did today was cause trouble. You sighed as Cloud and Tifa led you and Ven out of the park. Tifa eventually went to find Yuffie as Ven explained everything that happened to Roxas who began to walk home with you, Ven and Cloud.

The next morning you lazily got up out of bed and began to go through your morning routine. When you were done you walked back into your room to grab some clothes and glanced at your clock: 12:48 PM. You did a double take. It was already past noon! Ven walked by in his PJs.

"Finally, geez you sleep forever. And Cloud calls me lazy.." He contiued to mumble as he walked down the stairs.

You followed him, "Where's everyone else?!"

Ven looked at you funny, "Hello, the fair."

You answered back, "What about you?"

He raised an eyebrow at you before opening the fridge and pouring himself a cup of OJ, "Im grounded. Remember?"

You nodded and went upstairs to get changed quickly and ran back downstairs.

You thought outloud, "Why did I sleep in so late?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. Cloud and Roxas let you though."

You nodded and began to leave the house, "Well, Im gonna go. Have fun today at home!"