Summer Days *38.5*

Cloud struggled against the braces tying his hands and feet to the chair.

"No point Mr. Strife." Xemnas chuckled and sat down besides him in a normal chair.

Cloud ignored him. Just like he was ignoring the dried blood crusted in his hair and on his face from the gash at the top of his head.

"Sephiroth, the TV if you please", Xemnas glanced at Cloud, "And a wet rag."

Sephiroth came in rolling in a TV set. He set it in front of Cloud and Xemnas. Xemnas took the wet cloth that Sephiroth handed and roughly wiped the dried blood away. Cloud flinched.

Cloud had been here three days now.

Three freaking days.

They've been keeping him in a jail cell in a room connected to his 'evil lair'. The jail cell besides him had Seifer in it. Go figure. Only a few minutes ago did they decide to tie him to a chair.

"I thought, Mr. Strife, you'd enjoy watching your funeral." Xemnas smiled his cold dead smile.

Cloud froze, 'His funeral?'

The TV turned on.

Cloud watched as people in black filed into the room. He watched Tifa and you walk in and sit besides Leon.

Watching this was like an arrow in his heart.

We watched his friends get up one by one and say good bye.

To bad he wasn't gone...

He watched Tifa give her speech. She spoke of when they first met. Cloud closed his eyes and let his mind travel back to that day. He was 6 years old and he was mad at his brothers. Ven had messed up his Midgar Spartans football jersey so he stormed out of the house. Little Cloud didnt have much coordination though and in his blind rage he tripped over the curb.

Next thin he knew his head was lying in the lap of the prettiest girl he had seen.

'Are you an Angel?'

'No silly. I'm Tifa!'

'Oh...I'm Cloud.'

'Hey Cloud.'

'Hi Tifa.'

Cloud opened his eyes and saw Tifa was still trying to talk in the front. He looked away as her words became to hard to understand through the tears.

"Why you broke up with Ms. Lockheart I'll never know Mr. Stife. I'll never know...", Xemnas sighed.

Leon was next, he watched painfully as his best friend said his last good bye.

Cloud and Xemnas watched you aproach the stand.

They both noticed how you refused to look at the casket.

"That's not Cloud..." You whispered on the screen. Cloud grinned as Xemnas remained shocked. "Thats not Cloud!"

He watched your face light up.

'She knows, [Name] knows...', Cloud thought happily.

"I guess even your lame clone didn't fool her." Cloud bragged.

Xemnas stood, "I guess not...and I'm so curious on why..."

Cloud's smile began to fade away. Xemnas smiled at Cloud, "I think I may pay young [Name] a visit."

"Xemnas!" Cloud yelled as he began to walk away. "Xemnas! I swear if you hurt her I'll kill you! Do you hear me?! I'll freaking kill you!" Cloud roared.