Summer Days *19*

Anybody interested in editing? B/c it takes me forever to put out these Summer Days re writes and I already have one editor but I figure the more the merrier right? Just send me a message if youre interested.

COMMENT & VOTE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Come on!" Cloud's voice rang from downstairs.
"Where's the bag?" Tifa asked passing by your bedroom door. You sat up and rubbed your eyes glancing at your alarm clock sitting on your dresser. It was 6:27 in the morning. You groaned and let your head fall back onto your pillow when Roxas came in turning on your light. You groaned again and buried your head under your comforter.
Roxas chuckled, "Come on [Name], we're going to Destiny Islands today."
You sat up quickly throwing the blanket off your head, "Really!?"
He nodded and you jumped out of bed running to your closet. "I'll be down in a minute!" You told Roxas as he left your room.
After getting dressed you searched your room for a bathing suit. Tifa knocked on your door. "Are you almost ready [Name]?"
You opened your door, "I don't have a bathing suit."
Tifa chuckled, "I know, I asked Yuffie to bring an extra."
You smiled and grabbed your small bag of belongings before following Tifa outside where Roxas and Cloud were waiting. "Where's Ven?" You asked looking around.
Cloud smirked, "You'll see."

You stepped into Cid's garage and Yuffie tackled you in a hug. "I got you your bathing suit!"
You nodded and returned the hug. There was a bright smile on your face that you've had on all morning since Roxas told you the news. Everyone was there wearing their bathing suits with a normal T-Shirt over it. Cid's ship erupted with a loud noise as the engine roared to life.
"She's alive!" Cid cheered. Everyone started getting all the stuff on the ship and found their seats on board.
You walked over to Cid. "What was wrong with your ship? Did you find the problem?" You asked.
Cid chuckled, "Oh I found the problem all right darlin'."
As he said that Ven rolled out from under the ship covered in oil and black smudge. His blond hair was ruffled and the oil had stuck some of it onto his forehead.
"[Name]?!" He asked jumping up, unfortunately he wasn't all the way out though and he hit the bottom of the ship painfully. He groaned and rolled out slowly, Ven pushed his hair back and tried to fix it but ended up just making it worse. You giggled as he gave you a meek smile. "Uhh hey."
"So what was the problem?" You asked again.
"Some of the engine parts got knocked off and broken." Cid answered.
"How?" you continued. Ven shuffled his feet looking away.
Cid glanced at Ven as he said, "A few lead balls fell into the engine while it was starting." You followed Cid's glare to Ven, but stopped asking questions. Cid clapped, "Well let's get going!"
He ran onto the ship, you followed behind him and Ven. You looked around for a seat.

INDIVIDUAL RESULTS

VEN
You were about to sit in an open seat when you heard something fall to the floor. Before taking the seat you walked to the ships small bathroom where you heard the falling object. Ven was standing in front of the bathroom mirror with a cloth in his hand. He had dropped a soap bottle that was sitting on the edge of the sink.
"Need some help?" You asked.
His head shot up to yours. "Oh, I- uh..." He looked at himself in the mirror, "Thanks."
You walked over and took the cloth from him and wet it under the sink's flow of warm water. You stood on your tip toes trying to get his hair clean first.
"Here." Ven picked you up and set you on the sinks counter resting his hands on either side of you. You blushed before nodding, then you continued wiping his forehead off, pushing back his hair.
"So why was Cid glaring at you when we were talking about his ship?" you asked.
Ven's eyes softened, "Remember at the dance when I told you that I changed?", you nodded taking a handful of his hair and wiping the oil out of it, "I really did change [Name]."
He looked at you solemnly, "Promise you won’t hate me?"
You scrunched your face up in confusion, you couldn't imagine yourself ever hating Ven.
He took a deep breath before continuing, "I broke Cid's ship. I threw some lead balls into the engine on the day we were going to go to Destiny Island." You stopped wiping his hair. "See you're mad at me now huh?" You smiled at him and wiped the black smudges off his neck.
"No. You changed. What you did was in the past, and besides you made up for it. You did help Cid fix the ship after all." Ven smiled. You wiped Ven's cheek with the cloth, leaving your hand there. "I could never hate you Ven." you whispered before letting your hand drop.
Ven leaned his face towards yours letting his lips hover in front of yours. He leaned in a little closer, almost closing the gap, when you heard a cough from outside the bathroom doorway. You looked away from Ven to see Cloud standing there with his arms crossed across his chest.
"C-Cloud? Hey." You said.
Ven leaned back in disappointment; you hopped off the sink counter.
"Was I interrupting something?" Cloud asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.
"Yes! You possibly have the worst timing in the world bro." Ven complained.
"I was helping Ven clean up." You said. Cloud nodded and rolled his eyes, "I’m sure you were."

DEMYX
You sat in the front row besides Demyx. He was leaning back in his seat and listening to his mp3 player with his feet propped up against the wall. He didn't even notice as you sat down. You nudged him with your elbow lightly. Demyx looked in your direction and and startled. He smiled widely and pulled out one of his earphones.
"Hey [Name]!" He said cheerfully.
"Hey Demy. How are you?" You asked casually.
"Great! I'm so excited, I can't wait until we get to Destiny Islands! The beach is so beautiful!" He said happily.
You nodded in agreement, "I’m excited to!" You looked at his mp3 player, "What are you listening to?"
He offered you an ear bud. You took it and put it in. You had your head next to Demyx's so the cord wouldn't tangle.
"He's the guy you should feel sorry for, he had the world but that he wanted more, I owe it all to the mistake he made back then, I owe it all to my girl's ex-boyfriend." Demyx sang along with the words and you giggled. He smiled at you.

CID
"Hey [Name]." You turned around to see Cid calling you. He was standing by the cockpit.
"Hey Cid", you walked towards him. He opened the door and ushered you in. You walked in and sat in the passenger seat looking out of the front window. Cid sat down in the pilot seat and flipped a few switches.
"Seatbelt darlin." He said. You fumbled with the seatbelt for a moment, but once it was on Cid started the ship. The ship rumbled to life and Cid began to lift the ship off the ground. The roof of Cid's garage slid open and the ship lifted out of it. When the ship rose high into the air Cid said, "Hold on." He hit a button and the ship zoomed off pushing you back into the seat. Before you knew it you were flying past stars in the black of space.
"Wow..", you gasped in awe.
"Pretty ain't it?" Cid said. You nodded. He chuckled, "Knew you'd like it." Cid stood up stretching and walked over to a drawer throwing something in and closing it. You didn't bother asking what it was. You stood up as well.
"How long till we get there?" You asked. Cid thought a minute and turned to face you, "Only a few more minutes. I set it on hyper drive."
You nodded and unhooked yourself from the seat and stepped towards Cid so you were right beside him. You looked up at him and he just stared down at you. Slowly, he began to lean down towards you. He stopped only a few inches away from your face. He turned away, "Sorry about that darlin."
You shook your head, "I-It's okay. I don't mind."
Cid sighed, "You should. I'm way too old for you, I don't know what I'm thinking.."
You opened your mouth to say something when the ship began to beep and make noises. Cid walked over to check on things, and you sat back down in your seat.

AXEL
You walked down the aisle looking for a seat when you saw an open seat by Axel. You walked over towards him. "Hey Ax, can I sit here?" You asked smiling.
"No." He said with a smirk, your smile fell. "But you can sit here." He grabbed you around the waist and pulled you into his lap, holding you close to him. You blushed, and he chuckled.
"Comfortable?" He whispered in your ear, it sent shivers down your spine. He turned you so you were facing him. "There, now I got a seat with a gorgeous view." He smirked and you snapped out of your daze.
"Axel let go." You moved around trying to free yourself.
He leaned his forehead on yours, "Don’t act like you don't like it [Name]. I know you too well, got it memorized?"
You blushed because he was dead right. He leaned closer when you heard someone cough. You pulled away to see Yuffie with her hands on her hips. "Axel!!" She scolded.
"Way to ruin a moment Yuff." Axel grumbled.
"Let go of [Name]!" Yuffie said.
Axel scoffed and pulled you closer, if that was even possible. "Make me." He challenged.
Yuffie turned to face the front of the ship and yelled, "Cloud!!"
Axel's eyes widened, "Don’t tell Cloud! He'll murder me!"
Yuffie nodded and smirked, "I know!"
You giggled as Axel set you down in the seat next to him. "Happy?" He asked and Yuffie nodded walking away. As soon as she turned her back Axel leaned over and kissed you on the cheek.
"Axel!" You whispered yelled blushing. That made him smirk more.

ZEXION
You saw a seat next to Zexion and slid into it. "Hey Zexion!" You said.
He closed his book and looked at you, smiling slightly, "Hello [Name]."
You leaned over to look at the book he had, "What are you reading this time?"
He held it up so you could see. It was an old blue book that was worn down and aged. There was no title on the front. "What is it?" You asked.
He smiled at your curiosity, "It is a collection of true stories about the past of Hollow Bastion and other worlds."
You nodded, "Is it good?"
He chuckled, "So far, yes it is."
You smiled, "Read me a story from the book. Please?" You put your hands together pretending to beg.
He chuckled, "Alright." As he opened the book you leaned your head on his shoulder he glanced at you briefly before starting to read, "The heartless..."