Summer Days *35*

I freaking love this chapter.

_____________________________

He tiptoed quietly into your room, careful to make no noise whatsoever. He made it all the way to the side of your bed, he kneeled beside your sleeping form and brushed a few strands of hair away from your face. Your lip was almost completely back to normal, from the rest and the ice he presumed. Of course there was still a line of pink where Seifer had bit down.

A small smile graced his lips an he whispered, "[Name]?"

Your eyes fluttered but you didn't wake up.

A thought struck him, he looked out your open door. When he saw no one he leaned towards you. A small peck to wake you, you wouldn't even know.

Mere seconds before his lips touched yours...

Splash!

"CLOUD!!" Ven roared as he stood and shook the freezing water from his hair.

You shot up in bed as soon as the icy splash made contact with your skin. You, your bed, and Ven were soaked.

"I told you to wake her up not give her nightmares." Cloud smirked.

"Give her nightmares?! You just woke her with a bucket of ice cold water! She'll probably be scarred for life!" Ven yelled.

"Ha! Wish you had told me sooner! I wouldn't have splashed you so many times in the past, maybe that's what's wrong with you." Cloud replied.

"Uh guys?" You said peeling yourself away from your wet sheets.

"Oh real funny. You're just a stand up comedian you know that Cloud?" Ven scoffed.

"Guuuys??" You said again wringing your hair of water.

"I know I am and maybe if you-", Cloud began but you cut him off.

"Guys!" You yelled.

"What?" They both asked.

"Get out."

"But-", Ven tried to reason.

"Out."

Cloud gave Ven the bucket and grabbed his shoulder leading him out.

"Oh by the way, Good Morning [Name]." Cloud added. You sighed. Ven took the bucket and shoved it over Cloud's head then pushed him into the nearest wall.

Cloud bounced off the wall as Ven took off, Cloud ripped the bucket off his head then ran towards Ven. You could only assume Cloud had thrown it at Ven as he neared the stairs because you heard Ven yell a curse then multiple thuds.

You rolled your eyes and went to your bathroom to change.

Yesterday after Cloud had brought you home, all you did was lounge around the house in your PJ's, watching TV and playing games with your visitors.

Most of the guys had come over to keep you company after they finished work, only a few didn't and you had found out it had been the ones who were searching the town for Seifer, the little creep.

At one point Riku, Sora, Demyx, and Xion were visiting you and you had decided to play cards, the first game was Texas Hold'em.

Sora won.

The next game you had played was Black Jack.

Sora won.

At the end everyone ended up playing BS.

Which Sora won twice in a row.

Sure he seemed gulliable, and maybe a little goofy at times but the kid knew how to play cards.