Summer Days *24*

edited by lolagirl29

COMMENT & VOTE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You groaned and rubbed your eyes, sitting up. It was dark, and the only light seen was the kitchen light glowing in the distance. You were in a pair of light blue pajamas, and you were lying on the couch. Everyone was at Cloud's house.

"[Name]?" Sora said, scratching his head and sitting up from the ground next to you. Everyone was sleeping either on an open chair or on the ground in the living room. Only you and Sora were awake. The digital clock across the room under the TV flashed '12:47'. You smiled and lay back down, Sora looking over you.

You giggled, "Isn’t this how we met?"

He smiled and nodded. "How do you feel?"

You shrugged. "I’ve been better."

He sighed and relaxed. "I was so worried [Name]. I thought…I don’t know...I was afraid we were too late." You sat back up and hugged him, "Thank you."

He smiled, "I didn’t really do anything."

You pulled back, leaving a hand on his shoulder. "You were there for me."

You turned your head when you heard Cloud start to stir. He sat up and rubbed his face before turning to look at you.

“[Name]? Good, you’re up." He stood up and stretched before walking towards the kitchen. "Stay there."

He stepped over Demyx and Xion, who were sleeping behind where Cloud was. Cloud looked around the kitchen before grumpily coming back towards the living room. He stood over Ven, who was sleeping in the middle of the living room half under the coffee table, and shook him lightly. When Ven didn’t wake up, Cloud leaned over and slapped him on the face a few times, hard.

"Ow! Wh–" Cloud covered his mouth before Ven could wake everyone up.

"Where'd you put the medicine?" Cloud whispered. Ven thought for a minute, "Umm..I..."

Cloud sighed and held his head, "Please tell me you didn't lose it, Ventus Strife."

Ven snapped his fingers. "Oh right! I gave it to Zack so I could help Tifa."

Cloud sighed and started the search for Zack.

"Hey [Name], feeling better?" Ven asked quietly, following Cloud around looking for Zack while avoiding stepping on the others.

You smiled. "Yeah. Thanks."

After a few minutes, Cloud found Zack over by Terra and Angeal sleeping behind the couch you were laying on.

"Hey Zack wake up," Cloud said, shaking him lightly.

"Oh sure wake up the him up nicely, never mind the fact that I'm your brother." Ven muttered.

Cloud ignored him as Zack slowly sat up. "What man?" Zack asked, yawning.

"Where's [Name]'s medicine?" Cloud asked.

"Her medicine? I thought Ven had it!"

Sora sighed and rested his elbow on your couch. You giggled as they argued behind the couch some more.

Tifa eventually woke up and looked over at you on the couch. "Oh good you’re up, you need your medicine,” she said. She stood and walked to the kitchen, ignoring the argument behind the couch; they had ended up waking Terra and Angeal to ask them. Tifa came back with a bottle of pills and a glass of water.