Summer Days *33* [Demyx]

THIS IS THE DEMYX INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF DEMYX IS NOT YOUR [BOC] THAN MOVE ALONG.

_____________________________

"[Name]!" You heard a voice call, you were still to deep in sleep to recognize it. You rolled over in bed, wrapping up in your sheets and groaned.

"Go away. I'm tired..." You groaned out, drifting back into sleep. You heard a low chuckle and someone walk towards your bed.

That exact someone poked you in the side making you jump slightly. You giggled and waved your hand at them in a poor attempt to swat their hand away.

He chuckled and pecked you on the cheek.

"[Name], wakey wakey." Demyx sang quietly in your ear.

You slowly opened your eyes and rolled over to face him.

"What are you doing here? Where's Cloud and them?" You asked groggily.

"Im off until tonight so I thought I'd come by and say hi. Cloud let me in before he went to work." He smiled brightly which made you crack a grin.

"Annnnnnd", he carried out the word, "If you wanted to I thought we could head out to town and, I don't know, do something?"

Your smile grew, "Id really like that Demy."

He stood straighter and beamed down at you with his wide, bright grin.

"Just let me get ready first." He helped you out of bed then left your room so you could get ready.

You quickly freshened up and changed into a comfortable yet cute outfit.

You ran down the stairs two at a time to find Demyx sitting at the kitchen island.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yupp where are we gonna go?" You wondered out loud.

He casually shrugged and met you at the front door, "I don't know, wherever you wanna go I guess."

You nodded then shut the door an idea already forming in your mind.

"Wow I forgot how big the library was..." Demyx noted as you both approached the large building.

"Why are we going here again? Not that I mind! I'm just... Curious." He asked as you began both began to ascend the stairs to the library's main entrance.

"I just want to check out this one book, call it an errand." You linked your arm through his and led him into the library.

You both had gotten halfway when a sharp, and truthfully kinda scary, voice interrupted Demyx and your walk to the book shelves.

"Excuse me where do you think you are?" The voice demanded.

You both turned towards the circulation desk.

The voice came from a lady that had a reddish-purplish aura around her. She had red hair that was graying at the roots and went to her shoulders it curled out at the ends. Her eyes were brown and she wore a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"Umm aren't we at the library?" Demyx skeptically asked.

"That is exactly where we are, NOT lover's lane. No PDA." She demanded.

"PDA?" You asked.

She sighed impatiently, "Public Display of Affection."

You slipped your arm from Demyx's.

"I know you!" Demyx cried out all of a sudden, "You're Mrs.Hartever! Axel told me all about you!"

She sat up straighter, "Oh really and what did Mr. Sinclair say?"