Summer Days *13*

This one has ZOOM results and INDIVIDUAL results! Remember the difference! Read all the ZOOM and pick one for IDIVIDUAL!! Also very important leave a comment and vote hahaa :)

COMMENT & VOTE

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

School the next day was still buzzing with excitement from last nights games. The double win got the entire school celebrating. That wasn't the only thing that had all the students of Hollow Bastion Academy talking though.
"[Name]!"
You were walking down the hall with Olette when someone called your name. You turned around to see Yuffie racing down the hall and pushing past people.
"Hey Yuffie", You and Olette greeted, smiling at her early morning energy.
"So!?" Yuffie asked walking to your left, Olette at your right.
"So what?" You asked.
Yuffie stared at you like you had two heads, "So! What are you guys gonna wear to the dance?"
Olette laughed understanding her question now. You continued to stare at the two of them questionably.
"I dont know yet, I was gonna go shopping today after school." Olette answered.
"There's gonna be a school dance?" You asked interrupting their shopping conversation. Olette and Yuffie both turned to stare at you questionably this time.
"Yeah [Name]!" Yuffie said with a tone of amusement in her voice, "Its the end of the year dance."
The bell rang as you opened your mouth to speak.
"Gotta go my silly little junior friends! This senior is OUT!" Yuffie yelled skipping down the hall. You and Olette walked into your first period and sat in the front.
"Where's Pence and Hayner?" You asked.
"Skipping." Olette sighed.
The teacher walked in and began to go over today's notes. Halfway through class though when she tried to pass out papers she realized she was ten short. Quickly she excused herself from the classroom.
"[Name]?" Olette asked you as soon as the teacher left the room to get copies.
"Yeah?" You asked turning to look at her.
"I know you're probably gonna get asked by a dozen guys to go to the dance but-"
You cut her off with a question, "What?"
Olette just continued, "But me and my sister Yuna planned on going as a big group with the other girls like KK, Paine, and Tifa. They asked me if I wanted to go with them but I'd be the only junior and I was wondering...?"
"If I would join the group too?" You finished with a smile and she nodded. "I’d love to."
Olette's smile widened, "Thanks, I think Yuffie might be coming with us too."
After class had ended you said bye to Olette and left the room. As soon as you stepped out of the English room though Yuffie hooked arms with you.
"Hey Yuffie." You said in a surprised tone. You wondered how she got around school so fast.
"Hi [Name]!" She replied dragging you to the gym.
"What are you doing?" You asked her.
"Well duh! I’m protecting you from your stalkers!" She chirped.
"Stalkers?" you asked.
"Well the dance is on the last day of school and you are gonna get SWARMED with guys asking you to go with them!" She explained.
You scoffed and began to untangle your arm from hers, "Exaggerating much?"
Yuffie just crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at you childishly. You laughed at her behavior. "Are you going with Tifa and them as a group Yuff?"
Yuffie's face brightened, "Yupp! How did you know?"
The two of you stepped into the gym and walked into the girls locker room.
"Olette asked me to go with you guys during first period." You replied changing into your PE clothes.
"Are you!?" Yuffie asked as she threw her school clothes into her PE locker. You nodded you head and neatly tucked your clothes away as well. "Well then! I guess I don't have to protect you from the boys anymore."
You guys exited the locker room and into the gym where everyone else was dressed and ready for class.
"[Name]!" Sora yelled. You looked around to see he was waving at you from the bleachers. Yuffie was staring at you with
a smug 'I told you so' look.
"Shut up." You said walking towards the bleachers. Yuffie ran ahead of you.
"Yo [Name]!" You heard Reno call from behind you. You turned around and smiled as he ran up to you. As he got in front of you he doubled over and tried to catch his breath.
"What’s wrong Reno?" you asked giggling.
"I...You...And...", Reno tried to form, but because he was panting between each word you couldn't understand him. Axel ran up behind him a moment later and pushed him towards the bleachers so he fell into a seat.
Axel was out of breath as well, "[Name]....Don’t...Listen..."
Reno reached forward and grabbed Axel's shirt tail pulling him into a seat as well. He stood up and tried to talk to you again but Axel pulled his ponytail hard. They began to argue with each other when someone tapped on your shoulder.
You turned around, "Hey Riku."
Riku smiled, "Hey [Name], you wanna go to the dance with me?"
"Hey!" Reno and Axel yelled from behind you.
"I was gonna ask her yo!" Reno yelled at Riku.
"Who cares about you!? What about me!?" Axel yelled at Reno and Riku.
"Uh I’d love to go but I'm going with Yuffie, Olette, and a few other girls as a group. Sorry." You replied meekly.
Riku nodded, "I understand."
You heard mumbles of complaint from the red heads behind you. The three of them left you. With a shrug you walked over to sit back by Yuffie.
In the next class you sat down at the art table between Namine and Xion.
"Hey [Name]! Excited for the dance?" Namine asked as Yuna, KK, Paine and Olette sat down.
"Yeah!" You said happily. Tifa walked over towards the table.
"The theme is so romantic!" Xion gushed.
"What's the Theme?" You asked.
"Still of the Night." KK said dramatically.
"So we're all going shopping after school today still right?" Tifa asked. Everyone nodded and murmured in agreement. "Ok just checking." Tifa said before walking back to the teacher’s desk.