Summer Days *33* [Angeal]

THIS IS THE ANGEAL INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF HE IS NOT YOUR [BOC] THAN MOVE ALONG.

____________________________________________

"[Name]!" You heard a voice call, you were still to deep in sleep to recognize it. You rolled over in bed, wrapping up in your sheets and groaned.

"Go away. I'm tired..." You groaned out, drifting back into sleep. You heard a low chuckle and someone walk towards your bed.

"Hey [Name]. Come on time to wake up." Angeal said.

You stirred but didn't rise.

He sighed then smirked.

He started to tickle you everywhere, your eyes opened wide. You began to laugh uncontrollably and squirm away from him.

"A-Angeal!!" You cried out laughing.

He stopped and you took in deep breaths of fresh air still giggling. He pecked you on the cheek.

"You awake now?" He smirked.

"Yes." You stuck your tounge out at him.

"What are you doing here? Where's Cloud and them?" You asked.

He crossed his arms, "What? You don't want me here, I could go?"

"No!" You cried out without thinking.

His smirk only grew, you punched him in the arm pouting.

"Cloud let me in before he left for work. I thought we could hang put today before I head off to work." He replied.

You nodded, "Alrighty. Now get out so I can get ready."

You pushed him out then quickly got dressed.

You walked downstairs to see Angeal watching a sport announcer on TV while standing. You snuck up on him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Did I scare ya?" You smiled.

"Uh huh yeah I was terrified." He answered smirking.

"What are you watching?" You asked.

"The scores for this mornings games. My team lost to Cloud's. He'll be in a good mood today."

"What's your guys teams?"

"Cloud likes the Midgar Spartans. But I prefer the Destiny Island Eagles."

"But I thought you guys hated Destiny Island?" You asked.

"I don't like their high school team but their Pro team is totally beast."

You burst out laughing.

"What?" He asked turning around to look at you.

"Ive never heard you say 'totally beast' before." You grinned ear to ear.

He cracked a smile, "Do I have to tickle you again? Because I will if I have to."

"No!" You ran out of the house.

Angeal turned off the TV and went after you.

"Got'cha!" Angeal said as he picked you up off the ground.

"Only 'cause I stopped running." You teased, "For a football player you're pretty slow."

"Why did you run here?" He asked setting you down to look closer at the library.

"Hmm I wonder. Why would I go to a library?" You asked, your voice dripping with sarcasm.

He raised an eyebrow up at you and you grinned.