Summer Days *6*

A/N: Sorry this one is kind of short. They might all end up being about this length (maybe a little longer) until I get to about chapter 22.

Anyways VOTE COMMENT AND FAN :]

----------------------------------------------------------

Gym had ended, and everyone was already changed out. They all sat on the bleachers talking now waiting for the bell to ring and signal the end of 2nd period. Barrett and Xaldin hadn’t stopped yelling at each other since the beginning of class, but they took their verbal fight outside leaving Cloud in charge for the moment.

You were still sitting by Yuffie. She was ranting about some sort of fair that was coming up soon but she didn’t get far into her story when a silver haired male walked up.

“Hey [Name].” Riku greeted taking the empty spot by you, “Yuffie.”

“Hey Riku!” You chirped back in reply.

Yuffie’s eyes widened for a moment then she squinted and shifted her gaze from him to you repeatedly. Her face stretched into a wide grin.

“Oh I see…” She stood up, “I’ll talk to you later [Name]!”

Yuffie skipped away from you and Riku.

“What’s up with her?” You questioned.

“Who knows? Anyways, what class do you have next?” Riku asked turning to face you.

“Umm…” You thought for a moment before answering, “Art.”

The bell rang and from the corner of your eye you saw Riku sigh.

‘Maybe he doesn’t like his next class.’ You thought.

“I’ll see you at lunch then [Name].” Riku said before swiftly standing up and rushing out of the gym before you could reply.

“Hi [Name]!” Kairi giggled as she walked up next to you.

“Hi Kairi.” You replied warily.

“I heard you had art! I can show you the way there, it’s near my locker.” She offered.

Slowly a smile stretched across your lips, “Thanks Kairi. I’d appreciate that.”

She returned the smile and linked her arm through yours. The two of you began to walk down the hallway. She led you halfway down the hallway before letting you go.

“Here just keep walking forward and you’ll see it soon. Bye!” She waved before walking into a classroom.

You waved bye and began to walk in the direction she pointed. You kept looking for the room, but couldn’t see it. The hallways were beginning to thin out until it was you alone in the hall. The bell rang loudly and you stopped where you were. You had reached the end of the hallway but still no art room!

“[Name]?”

You whipped around to see Angeal standing in the hallway, “Hi Angeal. What are you doing out here?”

“I'm an office assistant. I'm supposed to be out here right now. What about you?” He said with a smirk. He crossed his arms over his broad chest and walked towards you so you were directly in front of him.

“I uh kinda got lost.” You replied meekly with a shy smile.

He chuckled and shook his head, “Where are you supposed to be?”

“Art.” You replied.

He barked out a loud laugh. You scrunched your eyebrows together in confusion.