Summer Days *16*

This one has ZOOM RESULTS and INDIVIDUAL results. Read all the ZOOM, as usual, and pick one INDIVIDUAL (you can read them all if you like but remember you only need to read one for the story to make any sense.)

COMMENT & VOTE

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

After your long work day you gathered your stuff from your locker, then walked over to the clipboard besides the wall to sign out. You sighed and made your way out of the restaurant, most of the employees were gone, but some stayed to help clean up though. You were walking out when someone tapped your shoulder. In response you jumped a little and spun around to see a smirking Riku. "Did I scare you?"

You crossed your arms and grinned, "No. Of course not."

"Come on, we're all at Seventh Heaven." He began to lead you towards the opposite end of the food court.

"Why?" You asked as he dragged you along.

"Yuna, KK and Paine's goodbye party." He explained with an obvious tone.

Your eyes widened, "O-Oh."

Riku stopped outside of the bar. He slipped his hand into yours and intertwined his fingers through yours. He opened his mouth to say something when a loud shout from inside interrupted him.

"[Name]!!" Demyx yelled running out and picking you up in a hug, tearing your hand away from Riku's.

"Hey Demy." You laughed as he set you down.

"Come on!" He dragged you inside.

You looked behind you to see Riku following you both inside slowly, he gave you a meek smile which you returned. Then your attention was demanded elsewhere.

"[Name]! Finally your here! What took you so long?" Sora asked.

You giggled, "Sorry Sora, I was working, remember?"

Axel came from behind you and wrapped his arm around your waist. With a smirk he said, "Yes Sora, me and dear [Name] here, spent a long exhausting day working for the wicked witch of the mall, Got it Memorized?"

Axel sat down and pulled you into the open seat beside him with his arm still wrapped around you. Cloud walked by, talking to Leon, while cleaning up some of the tables. Leon peeled Axel's arm off of you and Cloud thumped him on the head in one swift movement. Neither of them stopped walking or talking either.

"Watch it Sinclair." Cloud warned as they continued to clean up. Axel glared at the back of Leon and Cloud's heads.

"Well watch this", Axel said behind their backs. He leaned his face towards yours. Your face turned a bright red, but before his lips came even close to you, someone ripped him out if his seat, dropped him in the ground, and took his seat.

"Your welcome", Angeal said smiling at you.

Axel groaned rubbing the back of his head and sat in the open seat across from you next to Zack, mumbling something about a stupid football player.

"What was that?!" Zack asked loudly. They both began to argue but Tifa quickly ended it.

Everyone was sitting at a large table which was really just a bunch of small ones pushed together. On your side of the table starting at the far left was Cloud, Leon, Angeal, you, Reno, Xion, Namine, Yuna, KK, Paine, Tifa, and then Yuffie. On the side across from you starting from across Cloud was Cid, Demyx, Zack, Axel, Roxas, Ven, Terra, Zexion, Sora, then Riku.

You looked to your right to see Reno with his head down, you tapped his shoulder. "What's wrong Reno?"

He looked up; the goggles that were normally on his forehead were now covering his eyes. He pushed them back onto his head and yawned. "Nothing, I'm fine [Name]. Just tired from work yo." He stretched and gave you a lazy smile.