Summer Days *10*

Sorry for mistakes Im in a rush! :D

COMMENT & VOTE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A week had passed since you first arrived in Hollow Bastion and you were still trying to get used to being around your favorite Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy characters. You had become good friends with some of them over the course of the week. Many were just like you had imagined! There were a couple differences of course. Like one major one you definitely noticed. Some – well most – of the guys you knew flirted with you at every chance they got. Yuffie said it was totally obvious that they were all head over heels for you, but you insisted that it wasn’t anything serious. You held out for the hope that for some of them it was just playful flirting. It definitely made things awkward at times to say the least. You weren’t a spotlight hog and didn't enjoy the limelight like some others – others being Kairi.

Though if the attention was coming from him… Your mind drifted towards thoughts of [BOC].

“[Name]! Hello!” Ven yelled. He was swinging his hand in front of your face attempting to break your thoughts.

“Sorry!” You blushed and gave him a sheepish smile, “I spaced out for a minute there.”

He laughed along with Cloud and Tifa who were also in the kitchen with you. You held your head up hoping they didn't notice your blush. Roxas came downstairs and joined the group. He was tying his tie when he looked up at you, “Ready for school?”

You nodded and quickly finished what was left in your cup. Roxas, now done with his tie, offered his hand. You took it happily and he pulled you out of your seat onto your feet.

“Let’s go.” You chirped and grabbed your bag on the way out the door. Ven and Roxas were at your side and Tifa and Cloud were only a little way behind.

As you walked into school you were greeted by loud cheering. Roxas, Ven, Cloud, and Tifa had all gone to their classes already leaving you to figure out what the cheering was about by yourself.

“Confused [Name]?” Reno chuckled as he walked up to you. He slung his arm around your shoulder casually.

“A bit.” You admitted.

“You do know what tomorrow is right?” Reno asked skeptically. He playfully narrowed his eyes at you.

“Hmm Tuesday?” You offered. He rolled his eyes at your sarcastic answer.

“Tomorrow is the big game against Destiny Academy.” Angeal’s voice cut in. Reno and you turned around to see Angeal coming towards the two of you. Angeal glared at Reno until Reno unhappily removed his arms with a sigh.

“Destiny Academy? Games?” You asked still a bit confused.

“Destiny Academy from Destiny Islands. They are our biggest rival.” Reno smirked and crossed his arms triumphantly as if he had already won.

“The football and baseball games against them are tomorrow.” Angeal responded. You nodded your head thoughtfully.

“What time?”

“6.” Angeal and Reno responded in unison as they glared at each other.

“So the football game”, You pointed to Angeal, “and the baseball game”, You pointed at Reno, “Are at the same time?”

They both nodded and in unison asked, “Want to come?”

You opened your mouth when you were interrupted by Terra who ran over. He clapped Angeal on the back, “Hey Angeal we got a football meet-”. His eyes met yours and he grinned, “[Name]! Are you gonna come to the football game tomorrow?”