Summer Days *43*

You sat at a table outside of the motel by yourself. Tifa, Cloud, and Ven sat in the room resting and staying out of sight. They weren't exactly discrete.
You tried everything to get your powers back but nothing worked. You couldn't even travel which really sucked. You sighed and stood, you were tired of moping. It was time you figured out a way to save your friends.
Your hand went up to your neck to play with the charm necklace that was no longer there, your hand fell as your thoughts traced back to him.
That's when you ran into her. Books and papers flew everywhere.
You scrambled to pick it all up, so did she. You stood as she did and handed her her stuff.
She was tall and had long black hair that had a slight wave to it. Her eyes were a pale brown and she was lightly tanned.
She took her stuff and smiled, "Thanks."
"No please, it was my fault. Im really sorry." You said.
"It's fine. I'm Myra." She shifted all her stuff to one arm and shook your hand.
"[Name]." You nodded.
Her face paled a little, "Like [Name] as in [Name] [Surname]?!"
She looked like she was about to yell when she fell to the ground unconscious her stuff spilling everywhere.
"Uh-Eh...", You stared at her then looked up to see Ven standing there.
"What did you do?!" You yelled.
"Shhhh!" Ven shushed you. He picked her up and began to carry her back to your room. You scrambled to get all her stuff then followed him. Ven kicked on the door until Cloud opened it.
"What did you do?!" Cloud roared. Ven ran in with you behind him, Cloud shut the door. You could hear the shower running and assumed it was Tifa.
"She saw [Name]." Ven said dropping her onto the bed.
"So?!" You yelled.
"Quit yelling!" Ven whisper shouted.
Cloud sighed and turned up the TV for you to see.
"There is no current update on the mysterious four but for those just tuning in please be cautious. Four figures going by the names Cloud Strife, Ventus Strife, Tifa Lockhart and [Name] [Surname]. They escaped a local hospital and are extremely dangerous. Here are what they look like."
Pictures of the four of you flashed on the screen, the pictures were from security cameras and weren't very good.
"We are being told three of them are posing as characters from a popular video game known as Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy."
Cloud turned the TV down again.
"We have a problem." Cloud said.
"Thanks Captain obvious." Ven rolled his eyes with a sigh.
Cloud didn't even bother to glare at him, "I'm sure the guy up front who stole my shoes called the cops on us. They could be here any second."
"Then we have to get outta here now!" Ven yelled.
"And go where?" Cloud asked.
They both turned to look at you, you opened your mouth trying to think when Myra began to stir. She groaned and sat up, she looked around and her eyes widened.
Ven rushed over and cupped his hand over her mouth, "Do NOT scream."
She looked terrified.
"Ventus get away from her your gonna scar her for life." Cloud scolded him. Ven let go of her mouth and backed away slowly. She remained motionless and as white as snow.
"Hey Myra right? Look we aren't going to hurt you ok? We aren't bad people or anything like that you're safe with us."
Her breathing calmed and she seemed to relax a little.
"Can I leave?" She whispered.
"You won't run away screaming will you?" Ven asked skeptically with a raised eyebrow, Cloud punched him.
"Sure." You said and gathered up her things, you were just about to hand them to her when the top book caught your eye.
"This is a book about Traveling! Are you a Traveler?!" You asked excited.
She seemed to perk up, "Yeah how do you know about them?"
"I used to be one too...", You mumbled.
She stared at you, "What do you mean used to be? You cant stop being a Traveler."
"I can't travel anymore...", You replied.
She thought a minute, "I think I read about something like that, did you use a large source of power at one time?"
"Er I don't really know." You shrugged.
She sighed, "Tell me the last time you traveled."
You told her about how you traveled with a group of three people after you had traveled out of a metal shocking bracelet.
Her jaw dropped, "Uh yeah that would definitely be considered a large soured of power at once."
"So what does that mean?" You questioned.
"Your abilities just shorted out. They'll come back don't worry." She gave you a reassuring smile, "Well I should go...".
"Wait do you know anything about Gazers?" You shot at yer before she walked through the door.
She turned on her heel to look at you with wide eyes, "You're a Gazer too?!"
She grabbed a book from the middle of the stack, resting the rest on a nearby table.
"Oh wow I've always wanted to meet a Gazer! I've been reading about them lately this is so exciting! Oh what color is my aura?!" She was grinning ear to ear.
"I don't know." You sadly replied.
Her smile fell, "I thought you were a Gazer."
You sighed and sat on the bed beside Ven who was laying on his back with his eyes closed, "I can't see auras right now just like I can't travel."
Myra thought a minute before smiling, "I know what to do. Ok see I know this website run by someone who is a genius in all things traveling and gazing! We can go talk to her, the website is call TheBuzz.com and she goes by BumbleB1."
"Great where does she live?" You asked.
"Alaska." She replied, your face fell.
"What?"
"Alaska, North Alaska to be exact."
"Well how are we gonna get there?!" You cried.
"Uh hello I'm a Traveler." She smirked and pulled put a set of car keys from her pocket.
"Get ready and meet me in the parking lot. Hurry." She walked out grabbing he stuff.
Cloud stood, "Ok when Tifa gets out come to the parking lot I'll be there."
Cloud walked out shoeless.

INDIVIDUAL RESULTS

IF VEN IS YOUR [BOC]:
Ven sat up and sighed, you remained sitting next to him in the silence.
"I'm sorry Ven." You sighed.
"About what?" He questioned.
Your hand went back to where the necklace once was.
"What happened to it?"
You remained quiet for a moment before answering, "Xemnas."
Ven clenched his fists and stayed completely motionless and quiet for a few brief moments. He then relaxed and wrapped his arms around you.
"[Name], it doesn't matter", he whispered in your ear, "The thing is that your safe. I could buy 100,000 of those lame necklaces...there's only one you....I didn't buy that necklace because I thought it'd look good on you, but trust me it looked amazing on you", You could hear him smirk, "I bought it to remind you how much I care about you...so you'd always have a piece of me [Name]."
You turned your head to look him in the eyes, he smiled at you which made you smile in return. He lightly pecked you on the lips, the shower turned off so you both stood and began to get ready yourselves.

IF VEN IS NOT YOUR [BOC]:
Ven sat up and stared at you, "Why the long face?"
"Maybe because all our friends are slaves to Xemnas and his crew and we're wanted here on Earth. Maybe that's why Ven." You snapped at him.
He held his hands up in mock surrender, "Chill [Name], no need for the hostile sarcasm. I'm upset too you know."
You sighed, "Sorry Ven. I didn't mean to..."
He nodded, "Yeah, don't worry about it."
He looked over at you and frowned, "Hey where'd that necklace you always wear go?"
Your hand went up to your neck.
"Xemnas...", you murmured.
Ven sighed, "Oh. Sorry [Name]."
You nodded remaining silent.
The shower turned off so you and Ven stood and began to get ready to leave.

ZOOM RESULT

CLOUD
Cloud walked down to the front desk and stood in front of it.
"Can I help-", He looked up, "Oh it's you. Mr. Money."
The front clerk smirked and propped his feet up flashing Cloud's shoes right in front of Cloud's face. Cloud remained stony and emotionless.
"You know you kinda look familiar...I think I saw you on TV! Do you act?" He asked.
Cloud didn't respond.
"Wow ok...do you need something?" He questioned.
Cloud leaned forward, "Yeah. My shoes."
The man smirked, "Boo freaking Hoo."
Cloud smiled, "So you won't give me back my shoes?"
The man leaned forward so he was right in Cloud's face, "Never."
Cloud's smile turned to a smirk, "Good I was hoping you'd say that."