Summer Days *5*

COMMENT VOTE FAN :)

***sorry for the lateness. You know how school is X_X

You were sitting at the kitchen table eating a plate of eggs and toast that Tifa had graciously set out for you.

“Thanks Tifa. The food was amazing.” You said as you picked up your dirty dishes and set them in the sink. You carefully readjusted your uniform for the 50th time.

“You’ll do fine. Don’t be nervous.” Tifa smiled wearing her uniform as well.

You returned the smile, but her words still hadn’t gotten rid of all your nerves. Cloud walked down the stairs in his own uniform.

“Morning.” Cloud said coming into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around Tifa and kissed her on the forehead.

There was a knock at the front door, and you began to head towards it to check who it was when Cloud’s words stopped you.

“It’s open! Come in!” He yelled loudly as he munched on a plain bagel.

“You have no idea who it was, it could’ve been a burglar or a murderer or something.” You said, but Cloud and Tifa just broke out in laughter.

“It’s a small town [Name].” Cloud began, and Tifa finished, “Not much happens here.”

Olette walked through the front door then smiling happily.

“Oooh it’s Olette the murderer.” Cloud mocked in pretend fear.

You sent him a quick glare that sent him into more laughter.

“Good morning Tifa, Cloud, [Name].” Olette chirped.

A loud thump from upstairs interrupted everyone. Cloud groaned as Tifa shook her head.

“Go check on them Cloud. One of them may have gotten hurt.” Tifa said in a worried tone.

He sighed unhappily but without another word stalked up the stairs towards Ven and Roxas’s room.

“So you ready for school [Name]?” Olette asked from beside you.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” You chuckled.

“Just forget it ok!?” Ven roared as he stormed down the stairs shirtless. In his hand was his white button down shirt and in his other hand was his dark purple tie. He saw you staring at him and nodded his head briefly before storming out the front door slamming it behind him. Cloud followed down the stairs with a frown tugging on his face. He ran his fingers through his hair stressfully.

“What’s wrong?” You asked.

He just shook his head, “We need to get going. Roxas!”

Roxas came down the stairs and gave you a tight smile, “Morning [Name], Tifa, Olette.”

“Morning”, you replied skeptically.

Everyone began to head out the door in a hurried fashion. The walk to school took some time, but you could see the school in the distance now.

“I’ll take you to the office.” Olette said to you leading you away from the others.

“Bye [Name],” Tifa, Cloud and Roxas chorused.

“Bye.” You replied before following Olette away.

The office was just a medium sized room in the front of the school. A few people behind the desk were talking on phones or filing through paperwork. One woman lifted her head with a questioning look.