Summer Days *33* [Zexion]

THIS IS THE ZEXION INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF YOUR [BOC] IS NOT ZEXION THAN MOVE ALONG.

_______________________

"[Name]!" You heard a voice call, you were still to deep in sleep to recognize it. You rolled over in bed, wrapping up in your sheets and groaned.

"Go away. I'm tired..." You groaned out, drifting back into sleep.
You heard a low chuckle and someone walk towards your bed.
They picked up your hand and lightly kissed it.
Your eyes fluttered open, "Z-Zexion?"
He slightly smiled, "Good morning [Name]."
You sat up, "What are you doing here?"
"I don't have to work until this afternoon, so I thought we could do something together."
You nodded, "Where are Cloud, Ven and Roxas?"
"Work I presume. Cloud let me in before he left."
You slid out of bed and stretched, "Ok well let me just get dressed real fast."
Zexion left the room as you began to get ready.

After you finished getting ready you walked downstairs to see Zexion waiting for you.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Yupp." You nodded, "Where are we going?"
"Anywhere you want to." He shrugged.
You smiled, "Alright follow me."

"The library?" He asked as you both walked up the steps.
"Yeah Im looking for a book."
You both walked through the front door when he stopped you.
"Follow me."
You followed Zexion as you walked through the room adjacent to the main room.
He led you into one of the back aisles near the computers.
"What was that all about?" You asked.
He pointed to the circulation desk.
Behind the desk was an older lady she had a reddish-purplish aura around her. She had red hair that was graying at the roots and went to her shoulders it curled out at the ends. Her eyes were brown and she wore a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose.
"Who is she?" You asked turning back to Zexion. When you turned you met his lips. It shocked you at first but you sank into it, letting the passion and excitement wash over you like a wave.
He pulled away, "She's the senior history teacher. She works at the library sometimes, if she had saw me she would have made me work."
"O-Oh..." You said still thinking of the kiss.
"Your book?" Zexion reminded you.
"O-Oh! Right!" You nodded and headed to the computer, but before you sat down an idea struck you.
"Hey Zexion, why don't while I find my book you go get us a reservation at some place to eat. I'm starving, besides this won't take that long."
Zexion opened his mouth to question but closed it, "I suppose so. I'll see you outside."
He walked away.

You sat down at the computer and quickly typed in 'Aura'.
Two books popped up. The first was in the fiction section and was about some girl and her best friend or something. You skipped over it and went to the second. It was in the nonfiction section, you wrote the section number on a slip of paper by the computer and went to find it.
After searching aisle after aisle you finally found it. It was a thick book, with old pages and a worn out cover. You picked it up and sat at a nearby table. You flipped it open, skipping the intro and getting straight to the information.

The aura shows the persons inner personality and can reveal who they really are. People with the gift of sight, or known as it's common slang word Gazer, can see into a person's inner self.

The rest of the paragraph seemed to go on and on about how great the Gazer's were and how very few people could see and yadda yadda blah blah. You skipped over the next few pages, your eyes locked onto a section where the title was highlighted

Danger
Some Gazers will be wanted by many, which is why those few special Gazers choose to remain in hiding or not reveal their secret to others. They are wanted for not only their ability of sight but of their ability of control.
Controlling is dangerous and can have disastrous results which is why I must warn any new Gazer of this ability. Not all Gazers will obtain this special power. in fact most will not, but those who do must be extra careful. If a Gazer with this ability knows the color of the person's Aura and their name then the Gazer has the ability to will that person to do whatever they please.

You stopped reading.
Took in a deep breath and re-read that paragraph.
The info didn't change.
Was it true? Could you actually...
"Namine." You whispered.
You knew her name and her Aura, and she had listened to you! This explains it all.

You skipped to the very last page, it was an advertisement for the author's other book. It was a book on Travelers and Portals. You looked for the book but to no avail.
You considered checking out the book on Gazing but decided against it, you couldn't carry it out without having Zexion ask questions.

After putting the book away you walked out and saw Zexion waiting for you besides the stair railings. He saw you and stood straighter.
"Where's your book?" He asked.
"They didn't have it here." You shrugged.
"What was it? Maybe I could find it for you elsewhere." He stated leading you across the town towards the mall.
"Oh you don't have to. It wasn't that important anyway." You said and he shrugged it off.
You arrived at a small cafe located on a strip mall besides the main mall itself. It was called, 'JiJi's Cafe'.
Inside was decorated nicely. With tables spread throughout the restaurant and a bar in the back, TV's were hung on the walls.
"Hi welcome to JiJi's! Follow me." A young waitress with a light purple aura led you to a table by a window.

Before she left you both ordered a sandwich with your choice of drinks. She wrote it down and walked away.
You and Zexion talked about different things sometimes it would be school and at others it would be the weather. At one point you had begun to talk about the future when the food came. After you both ate and Zexion paid, which both you had argued over for a short amount of time, he led you out of the cafe with his fingers intertwined with yours.
"Dont you have to work soon?" You asked as he began to leas you home through the park.
"Yes. I was going to walk you home first though." Zexion replied.
"O-Oh, thanks Zexion. I had fun today." You smiled and h returned one.
"[Name]?" He asked as he stopped in front of your house.
"Yeah Zexion?" You asked.
"Dont answer to this. Just think about it. Alright?"
You nodded.
He caressed your hand with his thumb, "I am in love with you [Name]."
You blushed as he continued.
"I know this is sudden and out of the blue but I just wanted you to know that." He finished.
You nodded, "O-Ok."
He leaned forward and kisses you on the lips, "Good bye [Name]."
"B-Bye Zexion."
You watched him leave then turned and went into the house.

Walking in you found Cloud watching TV on the couch.
"Hey. Where have you been?" Cloud asked.
"Out. You?" You replied sitting besides him.
He raised an eyebrow at you and smirked, "I was out too."
He was watching a football game when you thought of your scheme.
You looked at Cloud. Okay, you knew his name. His aura was like a baby blue. You kept that in your mind.
"Cloud change the channel to the Food Network." You said.
You chose Food Network because he never watched that channel especially when there was a football game on.
He changed it nonchalantly.
You gasped.
"Ok. Umm Cloud go get me a bag of chips and a soda...please."
He stood and went to the kitchen as you sat there in a surprised state of mind. He came back with Doritos and a Sprite. He tossed it to you and sat back down wordlessly.
"Ok Cloud, go back go normal." You said.
He shook his head and groaned, "What the- Hey! Why is the food network on?!"
He quickly changed it back he turned to look at you.
"Oh thanks." He took your chips and soda.
You nodded and went back to your room wondering if this was all just a dream.