Summer Days *34*

Rewriting these just became fun for me...I think Ive gone insane...

___________________________

I love you.

Those words still circled through your head from your day with [BOC] a few days ago. You sighed and picked up your tray.

You were finally back to work and today, with your luck, you were working your least favorite area.

Atlantica.

It used to be one of your favorites until, that is, you got locked in a freezer with the uniform on. Since then the whole Atlantica thing had been taboo.

"Waitress can I have a refill? It's Iced Tea." A man asked, he had a bluish purplish aura around him.

"Yes sir, no problem I'll be right back with that." You gave him a dazzling smile and took his cup, but the minute you turned your smile fell. You just weren't in a smiley mood.

And all the auras weren't helping, you thought they were supposed to go away after awhile but they were still very much there and very much annoying.

You walked through the kitchen's double doors.

"Iced Tea please." You handed the cup to Alexis, a hostess with an orange green aura which turned out to be a really weird color combo. She smiled and took the cup to refill it.

"Hey babe." An oh so familiar voice said.

"Hey Axel." You replied nonchalantly.

He stood next to you in his Olympia soldier uniform and frowned. Axel took off his helmet and held it under his arm. He looked at yo with concern.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm fine, why?"

He raised one of his eyebrows at you, "Well for one you didn't call me Ax like you normally do, two you aren't smiling ear to ear unknowingly making every guy you look at weak at the knees, and three yo-"

You waved him off, "I didn't ask for a list on why [Name] isn't acting like [Name]. I'm just not in the mood."

His frown deepened and he sincerely looked concerned.

You forced a small smile and sighed, "Im sorry, I've just been a little stressed lately is all. Forgive me Ax?"

His frown faltered but remained present, "Course. Just tell me if you need anything, Got it Memorized?"

At that time Alexis came back with your drink.

"Thanks Alexis, bye Ax." You waved and walked away. You forced a smile on your face hoping to convince him you were fine.

You got to the double doors when the out door opened in towards you, the door failed at knocking you over but they did succeed in making you stumble and spill the iced tea all over yourself.

You just stared at the empty cup and your damp bathing suit, Axel rushed over.

"Hey are you alright?"

You ignored him.

"I need those steaks done now!!" Larxene's voice crackled out.

Larxene had a neon yellow aura, and what you had noticed recently was that yellow aura's meant happy and energetic people. But Larxene had proved that theory way wrong.

She had always been unpleasant to be around but when she found out how you and Leon were such good friends she had really blown her top and out done herself in finding new ways to torture you everyday.