Summer Days *39*

ZOOM RESULT

GROUP POV

Everyone whipped around to the back entrance. They could see the tables begin to shift as something pushed through. Everyone tensed into their battle positions and prepared themselves for the fight of their lives.

Seifer poked his head through and his eyes grew as large as dinner plates. He threw his hands up.

"Hey hey yo hold up!" He yelled.

"Seifer?!" Everyone chorused.

They lowered their weapons, well some did.Really only the girls lowered their weapons.

"We've been looking for ya kid." Cid said.

"Yeah Seifer pal, where've ya been?" Axel asked spinning a chakram in his hand, it caught fire and Seifer gulped.

"H-Hey wait a minute-" Seifer began.

"Seifer didn't kiss [Name]." Cloud walked in, a gash present on his forehead, through the same way Seifer did.

Everyone froze for a moment.

Tifa broke the silence, she ran towards Cloud and wrapped him in a hug. He lifted her off the ground.

"Cloud I am so so sorry." Tifa gushes through her tears.

"No I am. I'm such an idiot." He replied.

"Cloud!!" It finally dawned on everyone and they all came foward to talk to him. Some hugged him and others patted him on the back grinning, forgetting their predicament.

"Sure, I get threatened but he gets the entire welcome wagon. I see how it is...", Seifer muttered.

"I say we should just kick you out." Hayner nodded at Seifer.

"Why you little-", Seifer stepped forward but Cloud pulled him back.

"What did we talk about?" Cloud asked him.

Seifer grumbled to himself.

Cloud raised an eyebrow at him and Seifer sighed.

He took off his beanie, "Im sorry everyone for every mean or rude thing I did."

He turned to Hayner, "Sorry about everything lamer."

"Some apology.." Hayner grumbled.

He turned to Ven, "Sorry Ven for whatever I did to you."

Ven just shook his head and turned back to Cloud.

"What happened Cloud?" He asked.

"When I disappeared?"

"Sure start there." Sora shrugged.

"But tell us everything." Ven ended.

Everyone sat and listened.

"I went to go get milk from the store, but I never even made it to the store. I was halfway there when I ran into our good friends, Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo. And they're the same as always- totally creepy. They attacked me and of course I fought back, I got one good hit on Yazoo knocked his sunglasses right off. He hit the floor and covered his face but I guess his brothers didn't like that to much. One of them, I think Loz, got me on the head pretty good", He pointed to the gash on his head, "When I woke up I was in some jail cell with Seifer besides me. Apparently they attacked him before he could leave for vacation."

"What about Fuu and Rai?" Yuffie asked interrupting the story.

Seifer shrugged, "Dont know. I thought they'd be around town, they didn't come with me that's for sure."