nine • everybody hates gerard way's guts

It had been a week, though after three days Sunshine was able to confirm Ghoul was in a coma. Meaning he wouldn't be waking up for a while. Meaning he could never wake up and it would be Gerard's fault. 

At least, that's what he told himself.

The conversation he had with Mikey hadn't gone well, and instead led to a rather heated argument between the two where the younger stormed off and had hardly spoken to the redhead since. Though, there he was, sitting with Brendon and Sinful Cyanide and pretending that there was nothing wrong between he and his brother. Like he hadn't just refused to tell the elder who the exterminator was.

It would take someone blind or seriously stupid to notice that the Kobra Kid was completely out of it. He seemed to be hating life, and everything it offered, though he kept a smile on his face and lied out his ass to the people he was sitting with now. Hiding behind that mask, he just was going through a world of hurt he didn't know how to cope with; but pride entailed he would not under any circumstance ask his brother for help.

Gerard was sitting with his cup of black coffee in a corner with the Youngbloods, trying to forget his conversation when he had to tell Vengeance what had happened. She immediately grabbed her guns, but Brendon was the one who stopped her; convincing her to stay and wait for the revenge she so desperately craved. In the fit of rage, she had "accidentally" blamed Party for both the apparent death of Ray and the state Ghoul was in.

He knew it was his fault, and that just made it more true.

"Party.. Hey, man... Earth to Party Poison! Hel-lo?!" 

"Hm? What?"

Psycho was the one who resumed talking, though Party doubted it was him to originally spoke. "What's bothering you? Don't say nothing, cause that isn't true." After he didn't respond, only sipped his coffee and pretended to be intrigued with his drawing pad Psycho started talking again. "Come on... Tell your uncle Patrick what's wrong."

"Nothing."

"Bullshit!" It was Arms Race that had spoken, knowing full well Psycho would never call him out like that. In fact, the slightly shorter man shot him a glare.

"Nothing..."

"Bullshit!" Arms Race repeated.

"Nothing, god dammit!"

"That's bull-fuckin-shit and you know it!"

The Roadhouse had gone quiet, most eyes turned towards Pete and Gerard as they stood to argue. "If something was wrong, and I wanted to tell you, I would!"

"But something is wrong, and something's been wrong for the past week ever since fucking- oh. Shit." Arms Race didn't sit down, though being shorter than Party anyways wasn't a fantastic thing when it came to imitating anybody.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Fucking spit it out!" Party spat at Arms Race, clenching his fist.

"Where's your boyfriend, huh?! Is he ever gonna wake up?! No! Who's fucking fault is that?!"

Party's fist collided with Arms Race's face, both Patrick and Joe immediately moving to hold back the redhead. Kobra sat in shock, watching his fuming brother wrestle against the two to just get at Arms Race. 

"You sonuvabitch!" 

There was nothing else Mikey could do, he had to intervene. Standing up, he made his way over to the four- his brother wrestling with no hope against Missile and Psycho, while Arms Race proceeded to spit out insults like seeds. Shoving the two away from each other, forcing Pete onto his ass and Gerard tumbling back into Psycho and Missile.