twelve • it's not a better living raid, it's a fucking death wish

He never thought it would be them. The Kobra Kid adjusted his jacket, checking his recently charged gun until he found it satisfactory enough. He slipped it into the holster on his thigh, turning and walking out of the room. Awaiting him outside were the Killjoys of Zone Three- band geeks, freaks, though nonetheless the only friends he'd ever known. Because really, he considered Ghoul and Jet more as brothers than friends.

"We'll get him back, Mikes," Party said quietly as Kobra shifted his gaze around the room's inhabitants. "I promise."

"But...but what if there's nothing to get back?" Kobra asked. His voice was shaky, anyone who really listened could hear that. But it was something his elder brother wanted to deny, and he instead hugged the blonde again.

"Don't think like that. I promise, somehow we'll get him back." 

Kobra nodded, instead of anyone else approaching the two the volunteering Killjoys to go tackle a Better Living building, they were talking with Fun Ghoul about strategy and who was teaming up with who and the like. He placed himself with Sinful Cyanide, leaving Kobra and Party with Vengeance. Goth Andy (Perfect Weapon if you want to get technical, which none of them cared to do) would be going with Missile Memory and Arms Race. There were other teams, but so far it seemed those were the main three.

"Hey? Cyanide and I are heading out now, but Goth Andy, Missile, and Arms Race are leaving in a few hours," Ghoul explained as he approached Party Poison. 

"Be careful, okay? I don't want you to get hurt-"

"I'll be fine, m'kay?" Ghoul pulled on Party's jacket, the redhead bending down ever so slightly; just enough for the shorter to kiss him. He only pulled back when Cyanide called for him, leaving Ghoul to wink and grab his gun from the charger to dash outside to stand by Ryan. 

He never looked back. He couldn't, because if he had he would have stayed. Ghoul knew that better than anyone else in that room. "So please tell me we aren't walking. I don't think I could handle it-" 

"Hell no. We're taking Brendon's motorcycle. Nobody else is. Kobra fixed it up earlier-" Ryan stopped himself upon seeing the blank stare of Fun Ghoul for a moment "-he's going in Vengeance's car with his brother... So have you actually been on a motorcycle before?"

"...no..."

Cyanide sat on the motorcycle, smirking slightly. "Then I suggest you hold on tight." 

Ghoul climbed on behind Ryan, wrapping his arms around the taller of the two and jumping in his own skin as soon as he revved the bike. It was a quiet ride, as even though both of them would rather have listened to music than drive on in silence, they couldn't risk it. Seeing as two Killjoys (and obviously dressed as such) would be driving through Battery City in perhaps less than an hour, music would just alert Better Living of their presence.

The shorter of the two looked up at the sky, observing the stars that littered the dark night above the dark clouds and beyond the bright slit of a moon. His heart caught in his throat, almost as if Ghoul knew that this wasn't going to end well for anybody. All this- an attack on Better Living to take them down a peg was really just antimatter for the master plan: basically just getting Brendon fucking Urie out from whatever prison he was being held in. But it wasn't going to end well for anybody, and even Fun Ghoul knew that as the duo entered the city.

Sinful Cyanide, otherwise known as Ryan Ross was a fairly cute natural brunette but had dyed his hair black. Even if he was thin (easily moreso than Ghoul was ever convinced he would be) and all cheekbones and jawline with a nice chin, though Ryan could still pack a pretty powerful punch when he wanted. Why they were teaming together was simple- the two of them together made up the best active aim out in the Zones. Even if Ghoul wanted a dog and Cyanide had a cat that Party Poison was always eyeing.