twenty eight • there's no training wheels left for you

"Who are you?" Kobra remembered asking, cocking an eyebrow at the homeless-appearing man in front of him.

The man shrugged at that. "Battery Revolution. Are you the Kobra Kid?"

"Yeah, and I don't take kindly to strangers coming in my house. So, if you could please leave, that would be fan-fucking-tastic, thanks and bye-" Kobra said as he tried to shut the door. Revolution's hand stuck out, catching the door and pushing it open past the blonde.

"No, no I'm not leaving yet," he said, strolling inside and letting the door shut as the blonde scrambled to get in front of him. If only he had his gun...

"Are you kidding? Yes, you fucking are. Get out!"

Revolution smirked and huffed, rolling his eyes. "I've been talking with Poison, and she wanted me to talk to someone she called 'Ghoul' for her? She's busy right now..."

Kobra stopped fighting, taking a step back at that to look at him head on. "What the hell-?"

"She asked, I'm just a humble messenger."

After a long sigh, the blonde snatched the gun hanging from the holster on the man's leg, then nodded. "Fine, go wait out back. I'll get him."

Kobra watched Revolution go before making his way to Ghoul's room, knocking quietly on the door before poking his head inside. "Hey, Frank? There's someone to see you. Said he's been talking with Party and he's got to talk to you know. I don't fucking know, it's confusing, but just c'mon."

Ghoul had raised his head, groaning as he got up and pulled on one of the two jackets he owned as he made his way out back and looked up at the homeless man. "Can I help you?"

"You're Fun Ghoul, right?"

"The one and only, pal. What do you want?"

Revolution looked around, a frown creasing his face. "Isn't there somewhere more private we could talk?"

"Nope," the small man stated bluntly as he lit the cigarette he'd brought with him and took a drag. "I'll have you know that I'm extraordinarily tired this morning, and I was just trying to get some sleep, so if we could hurry this up that would be nice."

"Oh, really? What did you do?"

Ghoul paused, looking up again and raising an eyebrow. "I went out and ran to a gas station in Five. Can we get to the point and stop avoiding the subject?"

"Yeah, yeah, course." Revolution said, looking down for a moment. "Basically, she doesn't think you're worth it anymore-"

The smaller man choked on his smoke, the cigarette dropping to the ground. "W-what did...?"

"Party thinks you're worthless. Honestly, you should have seen it coming. I mean, look at you for fuck's sake. She wanted me to tell you one, because if you got emotional she wouldn't be able to speak what she really thought, and two, because I'm apparently a good fuck. What can I say, though? Twelve inches, babe, not much you can do to challenge that." Revolution chuckled, shaking his head as Ghoul stood there without saying a word. "I'm not done yet, either, because now I can see what she was talking about."

"Just wait-"

"No, no, that's no fun. Honestly, you're just another clingy, fucking faggot. Hypocritical, I know, but there's a difference between you and I, and that happens to be that one of us has the balls to get out there and do things. Not hide away in the back room because life was just so cruel to you-"

"You don't know shit about what's happened in my life! You don't fucking know what shit I've been through!"

"Not nearly enough!" Revolution snapped, "you know, I'd grab you or try to strangle you, but one I don't think Gee would appreciate it, and two I'm not that much of a douche to hurt someone like you."