thirty nine • the jetset life is gonna kill you

Cherri Cola wasn't happy at first, but he gave in pretty quickly and actually seemed to enjoy making sure the kid wasn't dying.

The next thing they'd done was have a little chat with Ghoul about wandering off, who got pretty annoyed at that fact and tried to defend himself, but in the end he was just told off and he was dragged off to the room he shared with Party for some intense end-of-the-world activities that neither would care to speak of afterwards (even though the redhead was left with sex hair). 

"We should head out again," Kobra mumbled once they were out from behind a magazine. "Probably later today."

"Yeah, good idea," Party said, nodding and glancing to Jet. "You ready?"

"You gonna be able to walk?" It was the blonde that had asked again, looking up at Party Poison with a faint smirk as he put the magazine down. 

"What sort of question is that, Kobra? I'll kick your ass into next week if I have to." Though it did have a hint of seriousness, the blonde still laughed at his older brother. "It's not funny!"

Ghoul smirked, planting a kiss on Party's cheek. "Yeah, it is. C'mon, let's go."

The redhead was grumbling to himself, though allowed Ghoul to take him out to the Trans Am to check and see what they needed. Kobra and Jet, on the other hand, started packing up the provisions and getting the portable gun chargers. They knew full well it was going to be another long time out in the Zones, but depending on BLI, they weren't entirely sure if they would ever stop fighting.

One could hope.

Everything was in order within the hour, and after hasty goodbyes, they were off.

-

Brendon Urie felt the odd desire to take over the plot of the story for the majority of the chapter. His choice, probably due to starting a cult and trying to brainwash everyone.

Anyways, one would think that being Satan would be great, but truth be told he was rather bored most of the time. The only thing he'd successfully done was convince Pete to share Patrick with him when he'd gone to heaven in hopes of finding someone to talk to. Really, all he had down in hell was Joe and Andy (who had gone to join Joe, not because he belonged in hell)...at least, that he wanted to see at the moment.

Perhaps the most tedious part of being the devil would have been the meetings he had to attend about religion with the other deities. Obviously, Elton John God reigned supreme, but Brendon was (power-wise) a close second. Though, he liked to sit in the back and throw paper airplanes at Buddha and slip notes to Muhammed to join his cult. 

Of course, they got really annoyed (Buddha frowned and muttered under his breath- Brendon really just wanted him to crack one of these days). 

"Okay...so..." Elton cleared his throat when not everyone was paying attention, then started over. "Okay, so, I'm pretty sure we're all aware of the war going on."

There was a chorus of grumbled yeses. 

"Are we going to do anything about it and intervene?"

Buddha answered first. "I think we should let them figure it out on their own."

"Your opinion doesn't matter because you always say the same thing," Brendon said, rolling his eyes and standing up. "I say that we intervene just enough to end it. If we don't, they'll kill each other and we'll be overloaded."

"I don't take orders from Satan, my apologies," Muhammed snapped, glaring at Brendon. "...but it's still a good plan."

"He's literally Satan, we can't seriously be considering listening to him," Jehovah whined, looking around the room.