The voices

"Michael get your ass up, you got school!" I swear he's becoming a pain in the ass... I blame his father.

"Come on your mom is gonna get the bucket and I don't feel like paying to dry your bed again." My dad said with laughter in his voice. Jumping out of bed I walked to the bathroom going to take a quick shower and throw on some clothes. I headed for the steps running and falling on the last few.

"Eggs, bacon, bread, and cheese and a piece of cake for me!" I sang as my food arrived. "Happy Birthday." They both congratulate me. I can't believe he's already 17. "Well believe it mom, anyways I'll be heading off don't wanna miss the bus. This is why I need a car." Trying to drop a few hints here. I got up and two people jumped on me."Got ya!!" The twins said in union as I moan out loud in pain.

"Come on kids get of your brother." dad said not showing any sign of helping. Some father he is. How could I forget the twins. They brought joy, pain, and misery into my life. Brenda and Brandon five year-old pests. They both had golden eyes that they adopted form our father, unfortunately I got my moms eyes mixed with little gold. We had pitch black hair and deadly glares. Mom and Dad said that when we born our glares nearly killed the doctors.

They got off of me, but not without giving me 17 punches each. "Such pain on my birthday is unacceptable!!!" I chased them to their rooms, but they had already locked the door. "Oh well I guess Brandon and Brenda wont get any cake today" I sighed loudly. They burst out the door with sorry's and kisses.

............. school grounds.......

"hirhweohfuhfewbfjnchhronwhuowherguncfneuoqhrgyrothuoyndjkegtirhbnriyr"

As I got to school I got a massive headache. People were talking so loud. Walking to my locker I bumped into some guy. All of a sudden am up against the lockers and all voices stop. "Thank God" I whispered to myself.

"Carl let him go, he clearly is in pain.....And it's his birthday." How does he know it's my birthday? "Are you sure Ace?" the Carl guy said. My breath caught at his name. He just nodded. Carl loosened my neck backing up and all the noise started again. I screamed out loud holding my head dropping to the floor in a sitting position. The noise stops and everyone is staring at me. I found it very difficult to stand. "What wrong with that kid?" "Is he having a heart attack?" "I think he needs help." My head and heart was pounding, and before I knew it the room went dark.

Ace P.O.V

As we turned around Michael lets out a loud scream. He motioned his hands to get up but fell back to the floor. Walking back to him, I put my had on his head flinching at how cold he was. I lift him and put him on my shoulder getting confused looks from people. "Hey Ace were you taking him?" Carl asking the stupidest question as if I would respond to that. I brought him to the infirmary.

"Hey I think you should go to class." said the nurse wearing inappropriate attire. If she thinks am gonna leave him with her, she best think again. Michael lets out a small moan turning in the small bed." He looks fine you should head to your class. Plus his parents should be here soon." She said writing on a piece of paper my pass. A woman with two kids entered the room as I left.

AN...

As you can see Ace is not the talkative type so that leaves Michael telepathy to get his answers. Just to let you know Mike is openly gay and every one knows and don't care because this is the world we want to live in but it still got some haters in the school, and some friends that are jack asses.