A headache of apologies

I was let out of the hospital with only a broken arm. Thankfully i can go to school. God knows how much homework i got.

Amy came over to 'dress me' as she calls it AND SHE DID! She dried me put my boxers on, pants i mean everything.

She finally got of me walking to the door. "Oh little you got bigger." She turned down the hall as i stayed there refusing to blink.

I grabed my phone and house keys heading out. "Wait baby, we forgot." Mom pulled me to the garage opening it.

In the garage sat a black dodge charger. "Its yours, we were gonna give it to you before we found out you were in the hosital." I grabed my mom pulling her into a tight hug. She handed me the keys. "Thanks mom I'll drive safe. Promice."

Amy and I were gonna catch the bus but this is better.

Pulling into school and parking close to the front. Amy and I song was on.
So we being us turned the volume up and put down the windows. The principal came just as it was ending telling us to turn it off.

Ace recognizing us as we got out came strolling towards me. "Hey babe."

"Babe?" I asked before kissing him.

"Nickname, hey amy, by the way you look hot today Mike."

"Yes that is what i was going for. My baby looks hot dosn't he?" Amy answered and ask Logan.

"Um...well for." Amy give him the look and he immediately responded. "Yes he is hot, but not as hot as you i must say." Yep you must say that if you want to save your ass.

"Nice ride."

"Of course and i dont have to jump to get in."

"I dont jump to get in my truck."

"You just called me short!" I stormed into the school.

I know i basically made him but its fun to make him worry.

I was so happy i got to do my Math test wich i Ace. Hahaha see what i did their, am so cleaver.

Lunch came up and i have yet to see Carl. I want to talk to him. No i need to talk to talk ti him.

The day ended so quickly i was floting on air. I didn't even know i fell asleep

Sorry guys am going threw a writers block any ideas message me. Btw i had a dream i was pregnant.😲 Scaired the 💩 out of me. I thought i was pregnant when i woke up too. Except i did not have the stomach.