Our Stupid Secret

AN

So I got this great idea from reading a comment by ( BabyKayla123 ) and decided to use it. I was thinking if I ever get a writers' block I can use one or more of the comments to help build the story and give the commenter their credits for helping me...sounds kinda fair, but if you do if you can send it privately so no one knows what may come up next that would be awesome. Oh and Happy New Year it is 2016.

---------------------------Edited in 2019-----------------------------------------------

Ace P.O.V

Michael pulled a stool out of the corner placing it next to me. "Ok explain this project."

I pulled out some papers from the Chemistry class folder. "OKa, its called 'Get to know your partner better' He said he wants no problems with partners when we're doing labs, so he wants us to do this.

"Sounds simple enough. Do we come up with our own questions or did he give us questions?"

"Neither, we just have to find out about our partner then when the time comes he asks the questions and we answer." Michael skimmed through the paper.

"What a load of bull shit. OK what do you ask a person you just met then?" He rests the paper on his desk. Thinking back to the last time I made a friend I said, "Name, Favorite color, favorite food/drink, TV show, Movie, Birthday, sometimes where they live or the area, son-"

"Waaait I can't write that fast, could of wait till I had something to write with, ok Name, color food or..."

For the next 2 hours, we learned more about each other than I know about my actual friends.

Mike P.O.V

A knock at my door disturbed me from getting to know the guy I love better, and to top it off, he's my partner.

"It's Bre, Dinner is ready, oh and mom wants to know if your friend is joining us?" Looking towards Ace, who nodded. "Yea, we'll be down in a few." I started packing my stuff up before heading for the door. "Aren't you coming down?"

After dinner

"Hey lets play guess what am thinking, haven't played that in a while or Heads Up.'" Dad said walking into the living room.

"No 'guess what am thinking' is to hard head up is better."

"Michael you only saying that because you suck at the game"

"Shut up Bre! of course I hate it, you won 5 rounds and you were only 2 and I haven't won a dam game yet!"

"Michel don't cuss in front of your siblings or anyone a matter of fact."

"Mom I don't cuss I was referring to what beavers build."

oh so bullshit wasn't a cuss word, you were referring to the actual bull shit . "shut up Ace" Ace looked at me as if I was crazy before opening his mouth. "Lets play a round of this game, I wanna learn it."

"Ok it's settled, were playing 'guess what am thinking', and all living creature must play, so who goes first.

The game went on and I was actually winning but only because they kept telling me the answers which technically meant they were letting me win. Bre got bored of the game and left.

An

sorry everyone this was meant to be published on new years but the computer crashed and I had no access to any other device *don't like using the phone* so now that it back up I'll publish what I was doing and continue in the next chap so it will be like 1 1/2 of a chapter.