short nap

Ace P.O.V

Its been a week, and everyday I visit him. Logan and Amy came and visited regularly. The first time she saw him she broke up in tears blaming herself for not being their. Logan had to,i think people call it coo' her.

What ever that means. Just make her stop crying and blaming herself. Am now in his room. The nurse gave me permission to stay the night. My family was fine with it. My dad was mad when he found out i was gay— Well he did not believe me. He took it as a reason to stay —well I dont know if am gay. I think i am. No I know I am. Yea.

------flashback--------

"Sweety you should go home, staying here is not healthy." My mom never liked hispitals. We were in the hallway. They found out that i have been hanging out in Mikes room for the past 4 days.

"Mom am not going anywhere, not until he wakes up or at least till visiting hours are up."

"Boy why the hell are you even here. Know what get your ass home thats an order."

"Dad this is not the army and am not a soldier! I dont have to take orders from you." He grabed my shirt pulling me close for eye contact.

"I am sick and tired of you disrespecting me! And i dont care if that boy in their is hurt and he's your friend your gonna get you ass in my car!" Pushing of of him "no"

"Give me three good reasons. "

"1. He is my boyfriend" His face turned at hearing that.

"2. As long as am going to school you shouldn't worry about my education." He is big on education.

I pulled my face to his ear a smirk appear on my face. "3. Wouldnt want mom to know what you do when she is not around." I felt his body tence.

One day when mom went out of town for work,I walked in on him and 2 others fucking each other. I knew them. They worked with my dad, Vanessa and William i think their names. Yep my dad was fucking a man and woman in our house, in his and my mom's bed.

"Fine stay, lets go Jem." I won this war.
------------------😑😑😑😑------------

I got up to change my clothes before going and rest by his bed.

Mike P.O.V

It was dark. I dont remember dreaming which is sad. I like my dreams especially when you know who is in them. That beeping sound was getting anoying now. The sound sounds wired. Could it be that i set an alarm on my phone and forgot?

Nah i dont think so. Not only that but their is a loud snoring sound. It can't be me because am awake obviously. Unless this is one of those outer body things. Thats cool, but i want my body back now.

Ok i cant take the snoring anymore. I lift my hand and hit in the direction of the noise. I felt good when it stoped.

"Mike are you awake?" Ace said with worry in his voice.

"No thanks to you." My voice was dry and edgy. What happen to my beautiful voice. I can no longer sing. Am now crying in my head.

Their is a sudden death grip on my body. My lungs are being squished, and my eyes pop open only to be blinded by a bright white light.

"Did i die? Am i in heaven?" My body was freed from the grip. My vision clearing up only to see a teary-eyed Ace.

"Why are you crying?" Thats when i took in my surroundings. My god am in a hospital. Becides the room color and the fact i am covered in tubes and wires plus someting uncomfortable stuck up my nose am ok.

"You, you got hit by a car." I burst out laughing but soon started coughing.

"Whats so funny?" He had a hint of anger in his voice. I made a sign for water, and he quickly brought some over.

"Its funny I got what I wanted in a way. I felt like I had been hit with a waterfall yesterday, with Carls feelings and all." His face turned white. "Whats wrong Ace?"

"Its been a week."

Disbelief spread across my face." A week😲! You joking right? I couldnt I just took a nap! Please tell me am still dreaming."

He shook his head got up and exited the room. I cant believe this, I missed my Math test.

Hey everybody i kept my promice and updated I think it would work better this way updating every day or the day after if i dont make it.😏

SO HOW YOU LIKED THAT ENDING.

VOTE ,COMMENT I would still read all am weird like that hahaha
Bye love