Lost with out you

It's been two weeks and I haven't heard from Ace since the accident.

I've text, called nothing, he not even at school.

Once this bell rings am going to Kevin's apartment they bought to see him.

"Mr. Dullahan would you focus and keep you eyes on your test."

"Yes sir" Why do we even have tests for gym. The bell rang i dropped my paper on his desk and ran out the hall ignoring his calls. I ran strait to my car not stopping to put my stuff away or shouts about me pushing people.

Within 15 long minutes i was infront of the apparent. Ace truck no were is sight.

I quickly made my way to their door knocking on it as if someone was comming after me.

The door swing open and i was met with Mike an annoyed expression on his face. It calmed after he recognized me.

"Um..can I come in?" He steped aside for me.

"So what brings you here?" Kevin asked comming from the kitchen. "Is Ace being a bad boyfriend?"

"Um...I don't know...I came because I haven't heard him for 2 weeks and he said he would be here." His face turned to one of worry.

"Ace didn't come here he said he was staying by you?"

"He told me you offered to let him crash by you."

"I did but he turned me down."

I took my phone dialing Ace the 50th time for the day. It went to voice mail once again.

"Thanks I got to go." I headed for the door.

"Were you going?" I heard him shout.

"To the police station!" I heard steps behind me.

I got in my car and I heard two doors closed afterwards. They were in the car with me.

After putting my seat belt on i sped down the road towards the station passing red lights and braking the limit.

In the corner of my eyes I could see the two gripping the seat belt and hand thingy. I parked the car and ran into the station.

I heard a familiar voice and ran in their direction. I pulled the man making him turn around.

"What do you want?" Ace farther said with disgust.

I took a deap breath. "Listen I know you don't like us but listen. Ace is missing for 2 weeks now. I need you to do something, help me find him, put togther a search party or file him missing something." I was practically begging him now.

"And why should I do that!?" Was this man serious.

"Because he is your son!" We were getting looks now but I didn't care.

"Thats boy is not my son! No son of mine is a faggot!" Gasps were herd around us. Not because of what he said but because I punched him.

"ACE IS YOUR SON! I BET YOU LOVED BOTH OF THEM BEFORE YOU KNEW THEY WERE GAY. THEIR NO DIFFERENT NOW JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOW. NOW STOP BEING A HOMOPHOBIC ASS AND HELP ME FIND YOUR SON. THE ONE YOU KICKED OUT AND LEFT TO FEND FOR HIMSELF!" I didn't realize I was shouting till i had to take a few breath.

"If you love him so much why didn't you take him in." Thats stung like a razer on the wrist.

"If did but he turned me down." I don't know what happened but i was now on the floor crying.

"Dad, Ac-"

"Dont call me that!"

"Fine, Ace told me he was staying with him and told him he was with me. Point is he bin missing for 2 weeks. Do you remember what happened when we went into the woods and we lost him for 2 minutes, do you remember what happened to him and how you reacted. He fell in a pit and broke his leg. Imaging him being in a pit for 2 weeks. NOW STOP ACTING LIKE AN ASS AND DO YOU JOB AS A FATHER AND A COP!"

After a few seconds of silence orders were given out to track phones and stuff.

I was picked of the floor still crying. When did I become such a cry baby?
"Its ok their looking for him. Your lucky you didn't get in trouble for assaulting a officer." Their was a hint of happiness and laughter in his tone.

I was told to go home. I was in no condition to drive so Mike did that for me, stopping by their house to get their car with Kevin following behind. We stoped at checkers for some food eating their cause I didn't want my car dirty.

We pulled into my driveway. A cops car was outside on our lawn.

Once the car stoped i ran into the house hoping they found him already.

As i entered the living room I was hugged no squeezed tightly. "Michael i was worried about you. Why didn't you pick up your phone or call." She was sobbing on me. I checked the clock on the wall. It was after 10, why didn't i realize that?

The cop came up to us. "Your the kid that slaped officer Wilks and put him in his place. I nodded. "Thanks man, he got what he deserved." He said smiling at me before exiting the house.

"Michael killton Dullahan, you slaped an Officer!"

"Good night, um Michael here's you keys. It's nice to meet you Mrs.Dullahan. well I'll be going can't keep Mike waiting." He winked and I game him a silent thank you before he left.

With that i went to my room. It was the same as every night since he left. Call, text and fall asleep, except this time I cried.

A/N

Hey two updates in one day maby i can do a third.