chapter 17

So as you know yesterday I had lost my eyes sight. I regained it this morning, but I don't think I want it back. I don't think I would be able to look at my parents without that, that sight. It still give me the shivers.

Today I was cleaning my room and has an amazing idea. I should redecorate my room. Ace offered to help and why would I refuse?

Dad told me their was some cool stuff in the attic. I went up to take a look and found a bunch of interesting stuff, and a bunch of my old games that they took away from me.

"Hey sexy, ready to move things." Ace trying to play the cool guy. Yesterday Carl dare him to ack like a cool bad boy somein somein somein. Is that a word? Well yea I just made it.

"Well I will move something if you call my son sexy when you can clearly see something Sexier in the room." She said pointing to herself. My mouth literally hit the floor.

"MOM! That's SOOO INAPPROPRIATE, and he is gay so am obviously the sexiest unless he finds dad attractive. Eww Ace do you find my dad attractive?" His eyes came out it sockets.

"No! I can't believe you think i would find that old geyser attractive." My dad just walked in.

"So you think am old and unattractive?"

"No sir I didn't mean it that way!"

"Well this old - what did you call it- geyser is gonna get him some right now." He ushered my mom out the room.

"I might be old, but I can still move fast hahaha" I was now red with embarrassment. I walked into my clauset close it and hope for the darkness to consume me.

Ace opened the sliding door letting light ilimunate the room. "Come on we got a room to decorate." I let him pull me up and out my messy clauset.
"Oh, I wanna turn the attic into a play area."

3 hours has passed and my room looks good as Ace sexy body. Maybe even better. Nah it's just average.

We just started working in the attic and we had many spiderwebs to get rid of

We just started working in the attic and we had many spiderwebs to get rid of. Ace said he got rid of them which set my body at ease. I was currently removing some boxes when all of a sudden something is crawling up my arm. I decide to ignore it, it's probably my imagination playing tricks on me.

I was about to rest the box down when I saw the spider on my arm.

Ace P.O.V

As loud girly scream echoed threw the house and I instantly knew who it came from.

Michael was hitting himself jumping up and down screaming 'get it of me' which was quite amusing to watch. When he finally realized what ever was on him had disappeared he calm down.

" I thought you got rid of all the spiders!"

"I never said I got rid of them." I stood their smirking at him. "And who jumps up and down like that when they see a spider."