4 years later

Mike - cool guy..... #1 boy
Arron - player...... #2 boy
Stone -bad boy......#3 boy
Kyle - sweet nerd. #4 boy

👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬

"STONE PUT KYLE DOWN!! ARRON MIKE STOP KISSING EACH OTHER!" Michael yells at his children. Stone puts kyle down and runs to his room slamming the door.

"But Mom we have to practice for when we kiss others in school." Arron says with a pout and slight wine in his tone.

"Mike what's your excuse?" He said rising his brows.

"What he said, and I wanted to kiss him." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok your storries check out but do that in your room..... Second thought just keep doing it down here." Just then the door opened.

"I got Chinese food who wants." Ace said resting the bags on the table. The kids started filling up the table.

---------in bed---------

"Ace today's children problem list. Ready? " we both sighed. "Yea shoot"

"#1Stone got in trouble for punching a kid. Reason they were troubling Kyle.
#2Stone and Kyle got in a fight. Reason unknown.
#3 Arron and Mike are using each other to practice kissing. Arron reason so that they can kiss others in school. Mike's same except he wanted to kiss Arron.

Now I don't see any problems if our kids want to do incest. My problem is if one is using the other and the other actually like the other." I snuggle myself in Ace arms more.

"Mmmm I see your point. So when should we have the talk with them. Am not ready for that talk. Well tell them when their seven cause that's the age were you know what your doing and normally remember." He kissed my head.

"I agree" with that I went and sleep dreading the day they turn seven.

I have decided to make a sequel with their kids. I need a name so I leave that to you

ⓓ tricks of the heart

☆ brother complex

◇ sixth sense

♤ sensory

♡ (place a name you find fitting )

I am also gonna have another book that am gonna call 'criminal lover'.

I will notify y'all when it's out. Till then

 Till then