back home

ACE P.O.V

I woke up to the most beautiful sight of Michael spread eagle on the bed next to me.

Sex have never been so intense. I should piss him of more so I can get punished.

God I sound like a masochistic. I got out the bed and made my way to the bathroom doing my business before leaving a sleeping Michael on the bed.

"Hey, how was makeup and punishment sex?" Mr.D asked making me blush in embarrassment. "Come on yall wasn't really quite in their. Am just happy the twins went awake for it.....so tell me."

"Um...it was...a...good" He scoffed. Before taking the plate of food Ms.D handed to us.

"Orning" Michael coming in with a slightly detectable limp. They greeted him and the rest of the family came in.

"So what you guys have planed for the day? More MS?"

"Ugh no dad no! I got some things I need to get done."

"Does any of those things involve putting Ace back in bed to rest?" His mom winked and I held back a laugh.

"Mom! Am trying to have breakfast and no. ...maybe." we all laughed as he turned red mumbling about sex craised teenage parents.

"I'm moving back into my parents house." I said after finishing up my blueberry pancakes. All heads turned to me but no one said a word.

"I was wondering if you were ever gonna leave. It's hard to sleep when yall making so much noise in his room." Bre said, making everyone eyes flow to her.

"Geez stop with the staring, with what I see you two doing lucky I ain't scared for life as yet." Mouths were on the floor and eyes were out their sockets.

"Bre Sweety what do you mean by that?" Ms.D

"Stop acting clueless mom, you and dad do it too, it's not like the walls are sound proof. It's like every night sex sex and more sex. What you doing tonight? Wait let me guess more sex. Yep."

"Oh god we've corrupted our five year old's" His mom goes on rambling about things. "From now on no sex in the house!"

A chorus of 'what' came out Michael and his farther mouth.

"Were do you expect us to have sex then, on the street, in a car, a hotel..wait two of those options arnt bad." Now his dad is rambling about were to have sex.

"Oh god, when did this family become so sex craised? Help us get back on the right path. Cleans us and our chrildren so that they may be pure once again. Help those that have yet to realize if their family is like the one we are now. In Jesus name I pray amen."

--------later at 11am----------

"Ok am off to my home. Thanks for the food and bed." I left, got in my truck and made my way to my....home.

For a whole 5 hours my parents were apologising, arguing and sobbing over me.

I was now back in my bed and have some patching up to do. But importantly I had my family back.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Sorry for not updating sooner. I have no excuse cause I was using wattpad the whole time.

I was reading a bunch of amazing stories and was like "What can I do to make my story as amazing as these?" Then it hit me. Literally I kinda slap myself in the face trying to get a bug from bothering me.

I need you to help me out tell me my flaws. I can't improve if am not criticised a little. A little won't kill me. Cause I do it to my friends unfortunately only one of them can do it back but we don't talk as much.
ANYWHORE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE THING CAUSE IT JUST TOOK LIKE 20 MIN TO JUT IT DOWN.