Our Stupid Secrete Part 2

Mike P.O.V

We played a couple more rounds and that's when I noticed no one was talking, yet I heard voices. We got bored of the game and decided to choose another. "Why don't we let the birthday boy choose the next game." Ace nodded at the idea and so did I. "how 'bout guess what your touching." A wave of disapproval looks went around the room. 

"Do your family make up games like this all the time?" 

"Actually he and his dad does." dear god if you here this let him choose another game. she leaned back against the chair."DID I HERE YOUR PLAYING WHAT YOUR TOUCHING!?!?!!" Bre running down the stairs. It was her favorite out of all. Dad stepping in for mom. "no it's getting late and I think Ace should go before it get too dark. Mike see your friend to the door." Doing as he said he led Ace to his bedroom door to gather up his stuff.

Ace P.O.V

I was beginning to test my theory that he can read minds by saying questions in my mind which he answered to most of the time, but am jumping to things to fast. What if he thinks am crazy or I think am crazy . "what would make you think your crazy." he lazily jumped onto his bed. "OK how do you do it?" he looked at me like am crazy, maybe I am. "That reading mind thing you do?" He sat up strait now looking kind of interested. "so your saying am reading minds now, I wish,it would be the easiest way to know if someone liked me." he looked at me with a hidden smile that i could see creeping on his face. "ok how bout we test it. I'll turn around think or say something and you have to repeat it." with a nod of approval i turned around. "you are gay."

"your gay!!!"

"No am not." with a down look "Such a shame." why would that be a shame?

"its a shame because you would have been the second hottest gay guy." He was doing it reading my mind. and exactly who would be the first? " I would be the first , now can we get back to this thing?" I turned towards him laying on his back staring at the ceiling "were done you actually did it" tried to say with little excitement. " your joking right" nope you actually read my mind. His eyes widened at the fact am guessing my mouth wasn't moving. " but you have to promise me you wont read my mind without my permission." Michael put out his pinki finger towards me. I took it as an agreement. "Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye." He said the scariest promise I've ever heard, but was assured he would keep it.