My Boyfriend

Mike's P.O.V

I was warm like really warm close to hot. I tried getting up but had two problems. One my head hurts and two my body was teaped in some ones hands.

I started wiggling like a worm to get out of their grip. Surprisingly it worked. Before i could look at the person they covered their head with the comforter. It had pills and water on my dresser, i quickly took them then taking a shower. You probably wondering why am not freaking out right now. Well my ass is not hurting and i know why am naked. I kissed Ace. Am practically jumping and fan girling which is nit smart cause am wet in the bath tub. I quickly got out forgetting my towel behind my door. I opened the door and was met with Ace chest.

ACE P.O.V

I went to use the bathroom and it suddenly burst open, at least that is what it seemed like. I was met with Mike's wet naked body. I looked him up to down. He quickly covered it and i turned around before he could see the bulge growing in my pants.

"Ok you can look freely."

"Ill just be in the bathroom" is it wired that..no its not, its called being gay. Which i will be for him. I had planned on asking him yesterday but as you can see never happened.

After using the bathroom and washing my face i exited his room and went downstairs.

"Morning everyone!" Did i seem to cheerful.

"Dad Brandon wants cereal. Morning Ace." Breanna i think that's her name.

"Michael make cereal for your brother!" Hey shouted from somewhere.

"Whyyyyyyyyy"

"Because your mom and i are leaving. If we make it well be late." With that the fromt door closed.

"Ill make the cereal. Bre do you want some too?" I asked.She just nodded.

"Thanks Ace your a work saver." Lazy bum.

"My brother is not a lazy bum!" Brandon shouted from behind me and  I froze right their.

You can read minds too? He had a confused look on his face but nodded still.

MIKE P.O.V

you can read minds too? I watched as my brother shook his head at Ace question. Yea i promise to stay out of his head but when you here something like that you would want to know what is in someones head.

I ran behind my brother and squeeze him.

"How long have you been able to do that?"

Forever i guess?. I was crying by now.

Ok, no More of this i wanna go to the park. Breanna voice rang in my head.

"Breanna how did you do that?"

"I dont know i gust do it anyway hurry up eat i wanna go, and Ace your coming too!"

Bossy much?

" i heard that!"

"Hey Ace you should go shower. I have some  towels in my clauset ill get some shirts for you." He went upstairs one time.

After setting some clothes down on my bed for him i went back to the twins and had a talk with them.

ACE P.O.V

I put on the clothes that was on his bed and head to the living room.

"Ready to go?" The twins ran out the door. Ill take that as a yes.

The drive to the park was short and filed with singing from people other than me.The park was filled with people and children. The twins ran towards a group of kids by the swing set. My hands were pulled in a nother direction.
"Were are you pulling me?"

"To the big kids park."

When it came in sight he let go and ran for the swings. He is like a kid sometimes.

"Dont you think its unsafe to leave your siblings in a park full of strangers?"  He glared and walk pass me. For some reason i felt like a follower today. I ran next to and turn him around. Òh this is gonna be hard to say.

MIKE P.O.V

Ace was looking everywhere but me.

"Um..Michael w - would  you be my..uh um..boyfriend?"

I thought i was gonna have to ask the question he was so red it was cute. I guess i was taking too long to answer he started to turn but i grabed his hands.

"Yes i would love to be your boyfriend." He smiled and i pulled him down for a kiss.

"Look at those two faggots." I heard someone say.
I sticked up my middle finger in their direction not wanting to break the kiss.

"Finally you to. Took you long enough. Now lets get lunch an hungry." Breanna inswear she has a teenagers mind.

"I second that" i said Breaking the kiss and looking up at him.

"Didn't yall just had breakfast?" Ace said to the twins.

"Yea but now you can take him on a date and give me food that would actually fill me." She flipped her hair and walked to the vehicle with Brandon in tow.

"Is it me or does it seem like she got a teenagers mind?" Ace ask

"Your not the only one that though that."