Dinner

Ok this is very short but it has it reasons. I personally think its funny but who knows, we all like something different so enjoy this very very very short thing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's P.O.V

Mom called us down for dinner ignoring the fact Ace was in my room without coming from the front door. Am surprised she haven't scolded me for cussing as yet. Maybe she's just waiting for Ace to leave?

We were having fry fish, mash potatoes, egg salad, mac & cheese, and drink of your choice for dinner. 

it looked so delicious I could eat 4 plates if my stomach allowed me to. 

I sat facing Ace as mom placed my glass of water in front of me. Taking some I spit it all out coughing or choking i should say.

"That's what you get for cussing in my house." she turned to Ace who was covered in salt water. " And that's for sneaking into my house through my sons window." With that she placed a cup of juice in front of me. I quickly grabbed it to take the salt water taste out my mouth. Yet again Ace was covered in my discarded liquids.

"MOM YOU PUT SALT IN JUICE THAT'S LOW!" the twins were laughing.

"Actually that was my punishment." dad said without emotion or looking at me, but I could see that hidden smile on his face. "That's for falling behind on your studies...yes your teachers called me. As for you Ace, Sneaking into my house."

"Well I've learned my lesson. Never sneak into your house." He said wiping his face once again.

I got up and pored my own drink, and eat my food. Dinner became boring with everyone talking about something different. Ace and my dad was talking about this new something being built that they both had interest in, and I finally found Ace punishment.

I rubbed my foot on his leg. I watched him visibly tensed and gave me a sideways glance. With that I took it upon my self to rub it on his groin.

"Are you ok Ace? "

"yea Mr.D, just a cramp"

*Michael I know what you doing*

*Dad let me do It. It's his punishment*

*okay I'll play along* I mentally high five him and thank him.

Their conversation continued and I some how unzipped his pants with my foot buttons and all. I watched as he suppressed a moan. "Ace do you want me to get you some aspirin or something?"         

"No it will pass." I pressed my foot into him. I guess you can call it a foot job.

"Oh my god Ace your back!" Amy ran and gave him a hug. I saw her eyes bulge and then looked at me, A smirk appearing on her face. She sat at the end of the table and pulled out her phone to text me.

----------------------------text---------

A: A foot job!!!!

M: It's his punishment

A: lol....exactly how is it punishment, isn't it pleasuring him?

M: Yes, yes it is, but its at the table so he has to hide it from my parents.

A: oh I definitely have to do that.

A: when did you become so kinky

M: when I was denied sex for 2 weeks

A: when did you become sex craved!

M: When I got the guy of my dreams

A: am guessing you did some naughty things in those dreams.

M: hell yea 

ace dick was twitching under my foot. I moved it faster and not long after i could feel his seed covering my foot.

A: um....did he just......do what i thin he did

M: yes he just cum on my foot

A: oh god i cant believe the two of you.

--------------------------------text end-----------

"clean it up." Ace looked at me with horror.

"Hun Lets clean the dishes" dad send me a wink and picked up the dishes along with my mom. The twins ran off somewhere. Amy watched Ace with an amused look.

"Michael that's cruel, not only that but you dad and Amy knew."

"Only they knew and it is punishment, now clean it up so you can receive the rest in my room later.

A/N

I thought this was so-pose to be short