Blackmail by old people

I woke up slightly uncomfortable yet comfortable. Is that even possible? Their was a sexy grown coming from behind me. Comfortable part figured out. Opening my eyes i was still on the couch, uncomfortable part found.

"Michael get up I need you to run to the store and buy some stuff!" I flew of the couch looking towards my mom voice. I rubbed my eyes twice to make shure i wasn't seeing things, but no she was their.

"Hurry up get dresses, the sooner you go the more time you can get to snuggle with him, now go." I ran to my room got dressed, ran down the stairs, grab the list of things she wanted and headed for the store.

Buy

Tp
Pads medium or orange
Milk caned and liquid 2x
Mack and cheese 5 boxes
Deodorant 3x
Toothpaste
Sugar
Your special meds at pharmacy

Tp check. Pads check. Toothpaste check. Deodorant,sugar, can milk check. I walked to get milk and my arm was suddenly hit. "Oh shit sorry man..oh hey Mike." Leo putting milk in his cart.

"Oh it's ok man hey hand me that low fat milk please, and the one with the red strip." He picked them up and placed it in my cart. "Dude is it time of the month for you?"

"Yeah, didn't yours end yesterday, you were so horny." A blush so red was now on his face. That what i liked about him he could go from sassy to flushed in seconds.

"Yeah well, anyway see you later in class." I nodded and left for the cashier.

I made my way to the pharmacy. "Hey, pick up for Michael Dullahan." The lady turned around and brought a bag. I handed her my ID, she gave me my stuff.

I drove home as fast as I could to get back to my warm place in Ace arms. I flew out the car grabed the stuff then ran up the porch.

As i entered i was happy to see a sleeping Ace. I put the groceries in the kitchen took of my shirt and pants and place my self in the spooning position.

"Thats was fast. Your farther is at work, am gonna be home all alone with no one to talk to, sigh." I put on my really face that I became a professional at. "Really mom, am trying to sleep and a sigh really?" She responded with a dramatic SIGH throwing her hands in the air and Ploping down on the other couch.

I finally shut my eye and you knows what she does? She starts talking.

"My honeymoon was ruined by a phone call saying they need your farther. I mean we were having sex about to reach our climax when the phone rang."

"MOM I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT." I threw a pillow at her and felt Ace laughing behind me.

"Hey i gonna tell you even if you don't want to know it's either deal with it here or I go to school and tell you where the whole class can here about my sex." I groaned and told her to continue.

"As i was saying we were about to reach our climax. Am telling i haven't had that much pleasure since your siblings were in the process of being made. Good thing the call came to or you would have a nother brother or sister. Oh my gosh I can't believe am telling you this when your still a virgin. Oh am so sorry this must be hard to understand."

I was dieing of embarrassment and, no just embarrassment right now. You would think she stop, but no she started asking questions.

"Oh Mike why dont you talk? Why are you red? Don't turn away from me. All this sex talk must be hurting you, isn't it? Of course your still a virgin. You are a virgin aren't you?!" By now i was trying to breathe. I was coughing, beet red, and the last question got me on the ground holding my stomach laughing.

Thats right i was coughing, laughing , and trying to breathe at the same time. Ace rest his hands on my back trying to calm me down.

I finally got back up tears in my eyes from laughing and being scared.

"Ok I'll ask one more time, are. You. A. Virgin?" I gulped and shook my head. I couldn't lie to the woman. My lies could be seen like a black car in a white room.

"My baby is no longer a baby." She started crying and walking towards me only to engulf me in a hug.

"So how was it? Ace am guessing your the one so you have to tell me to. Sit." We sat while she made her way back to her couch.

"Well go on. If you don't tell me how it was ill tell your farther."

"Well....It was....Freaking amazing mom. Painful at first but oh God it was amazing. I would have went another round if i could." She wanted me to tell her so I told her. How i say it is not my fault, just speaking my mind.

"Well am glad to know you enjoyed it as much as I did." He raped his arms around me and kissed my temple.

"Finally! now I have someone to talk about sex with!"

"Dont you have friends?"

"Yea but as I said talk about sex with. Anyway go get ready for school its almost 12." And with that she got up and left us.

We went school. Talked to our friends. Then at 4 we went our separate ways. When I reached home I saw the most disgusting thing ever. My dad was fucking my mom in the living room.

--------
God help this boy heart sole and eyes.
So how was it.

Dont you just love this mother. I think her real motive in all this was to see if her son had sex. What ya think?