Am Ready

Ok its 12 am, wanted a early start and am hungry. So you should thank my stomach for waking me up on time.

MAJOR TIME SKIP 1 MONTH

Ok so i've been thinking i think its time. I should tell him shouldnt i. Oh but what if something goes wrong. I am not like the supernatural people i read about on wattpad.

Why am i stressing? Life is deadly. I turned on my music and put on Disasterology by Pierce The Veil, it was loud but my family did not care. They got use to my music in the morning routine.

"Hey I alow you to listen to music in the morning but i did not give you permission to listen to bad words!" She yelled threw the door.

I was now in the school. I pulled Ace into a kiss. "I like this, you should do it more often." He pulled back into our makeout session.

Carl and I are now somewhat friends. We settled our differences, now he is with this guy Leo. He is a nerd like me except i can put up a fight when i need to.

(Flashback)

"Carl, we need to talk." He ran and held me apologising.

"Carl I know you like Ace." Ace had the stupidest face while Carl got pale.
God he so clueless.

"Am sorry for what i did ok. And i did love Ace. I was jealous.........." i block his voice out.

In the end we kissed and make up. No am serious. I kissed Carl and told him i forgave him. Ace got mad and i told him to kiss him to, which he did. I pissed my self of.

(End of flashback)

Ever since then i felt like a horny dog. "Hey i need to talk to you after school. Hey how bought you come over then we can talk..yeah." he gave me a quizzical look. "Um sure."

The bell rang and we were of. We met up at lunch as usual. "No PDA! If we cant do it you cant!" I pitched a bun at them. Leo had a visible blush on his face.

"Sooooo cute." Amy and i said in Union. Which made him go even redder. Thats a word right.

"I think i got a female boner!" Amy

"Me too! Without the female part." Me

"Ok now thats just not right." Leo

That was his problem his mouth got him in trouble.

"Ok that turned me on, Logan school is no longer in session." She got up dragging Logan behind her.

They have been doing it so many times. I left Amy at my house for an hour, she was sleeping over but thats not the point. I walked into my room and their they were doing it on my bed. MY BED! They did not notice when i came in because of their loud moaning.

So i crawled to the side of my bed and watched them.