chapter 18

Ace P.O.V

I walked into my house and was greeted with the smell of stir fry. "Am Home, food smells good!" I shouted from the door while removing my shoes.

"Ace wilson Wilks, we're were you last night."My father's voice sounded through the halls.

"Um..I went to Michael's house." He gave me a stern look before responding. "You spent a lot of time by him, your lucky he's a smart kid." What the hell.

"You did not look him up did you." My dad was a police officer. He walked of and into his office. I made my way to my room to let Michael know i was home. We held a conversation till i was called down for dinner.

"Ace hun, you brothers are coming over this weekend, are you excited to see him?" I simply nod and made a sound meaning yeah.

"I heard they got a fiancé. I just don't know why they didn't tell us about them." If i had a girlfriend i would keep her away from you, then again I keep my boyfriend from you to soo.

"Soooo, how was work?" Mom always tried to work up a conversation during lunch and dinner.

"Nothing exciting happened. Their was a bunch of homos marching infront of a resturant this morning. I don't blame them for not accepting those devil worshipers but it's annoying getting calls about them all the time."

Was this a sign or a warning? Could it be both? I wonder how he will react to me being gay? Is it wired that am taking this lightly? Nah. I probably won't even have to tell them. I could always say it while they on their death bed. Yeah that works.

"Sweety what wrong? Your thinking to hard."

"Nothing ma, just wondering if Kevin and Jacob changed alot, ya know what would they be like?" She just nodded and went back to eating.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢weekend ●■♡♢●♧♧

Michael decided to come over to see what I would look like in the future.
We were currently sitting on the couch waiting for the two ediot to enter. "Hey that another thing we got in common. We both got siblings that are twins. Man what's wrong with our parents sperms man?"

Just then the door bell rang and my mom fly down the stairs to the door literally. She skip so many steps I thought she might of fall forgetting the last one.

"Oh my baby boys (kiss) look at you (kiss). Your so fucking big, we're the hell did you get your hi- oh you must be one of their fiancé. Do you eat meat? If not I can always make something else. Oh please tell me your not allergic to s-." She was cut off by my dad's hand around her mouth and hands to keep her still.

"Hey, how are my boys?" They gave each other man hugs.

"No! That can't be my little boy that use to put with his diapers on his head and walk around naked?!" Kevin said with a look of disbelief while I stood their turning pink." I blame global warming for my pinkness."......"Ace just at mitt your blushing of embarrassment"

I was engulfed in a hug by two Hudge gorillas. "Who is this cute little thing?" Kevin now poking his cheeks making go red. "Kevin leave the poor kid alone." Jacob pulling Kevin's hand.

By now we were all settled in and working our way to the kitchen. "Kevin were is your fiancé, did she drop you last minute?" Kevin face seemed to pale at dad's words. "No my fiancé is coming later. Something about saying hi to a grave."

Jacob gave Kevin a sad look before entering the dining room were plates were being placed. 10 minutes passed and the food was ready. Ding-Dong (sorry to interrupt but dosnt that sound dirty to yall Ding-Dong) "Always reach when food is ready." Kevin got up and walked to the door.