The video

This is short but it tells me what am gonna do to my baby so even if its bad his moma is here planing on runing and fixing his life. 😈

Carl's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed with a huge headache. The room was lit by a phone. Logan's phone was vibrating on his bed. If you haven't figured it out yet Logan and I are step brothers.

Making my way to his bed i picked up his phone it was 4 in the morning. Like who the hell wakes up that early, i got my reason but-. My thoughts were cut from a video of Ace and Michael. Playing the whole thing and seeing the two kissing at the end upset me.

I sent the video to my phone just before Logan entered the room.

"Sup here take these" he handed me pills and water.

"Uh..soo...yea mom and dad wants to go out for lunch this afternoon for a family dinner. They already left for work so yea." He grabbed his phone and left the room.

We may be brothers now but that does not mean were comfortable with each other unless others are around.

I went to my phone and continued to watch the video over.

SO this was just a little something. CARL's pov and his thoughts somewhat. So now that he got that video what does he plan to do with it besides watch it over and over like its porn. So ill update soon now that i got ideas. Like i say vote and if you plan on commenting ill read everything seriously no joke well enjoy .