Wedding Dress, Hell No!!

------------------------3 years later-----------------

Its a cold Christmas eve, what type of Christmas eve is not cold? I don't know and I don't care. High school was over and college was a pain in the ass. Ace and I had to split up, but every long holiday we visited each other. Surprisingly I was able to get into Princeton and somehow he got into Harvard. Do you know how long a drive between those states are?!? Its a 4-5 hour drive, and no I wasn't going on any planes. Recently their has been 3 plane crashes and 7 air casualties.

Back to reality.....Ace an I was walking in the park next to the most beautiful fountain. He seemed a little nervous. Not only that but he has blocked me from his mind all week. Is it possible he cheated on me and don't want me knowing or worse, No longer wants or love me!

He suddenly pulled me to a stop standing in front of me. He went down on one knee holding both my hands in front of me.

"Michael you are the most amazing thing that has happened in my life. When I first saw you, I wanted nothing more than to scoop you up in my arms and kiss you senseless, but I was afraid to come out. On your seventeenth birthday when you bumped into me I wanted to push you up on the locker and have my way with you. When you passed out I was upset, but happy that I could hold you without being judged, and now I sound like a hormonal teenager with problems.

I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you when I took you to the club and you pulled me to the dance floor and grinned your ass on me willingly. Yep that came out wrong......man i suck a this, point is Michael Dullahan would you give me the honor to be your husband?"

God i hoped that sounded right. He pulled out a box with the ring. I practically threw myself on him making us crash on the ground. "Yes Yes Yes." I said while planting kisses all over his face finally connecting with his lips. When we were stable enough he placed the ring on my finger. We walked back to his parents house in a comfortable silence.  

-----------Christmas---------

"Michael wake up. We have to be by you parents in and hour." I took the nearest pillow and covered my face with a groan. couldn't wake me up earlier.

"Get your ass up or am opening the windows and taking everything off the bed." 

" give me 10 more minutes."

" well if you woke up the first time which was 2 hours ago we wouldn't be running late." I lazily made my way to the bathroom doing my business and taking a quick shower. My clothes were already picked out from last night so i don't have to worry about that.

"come on, we'll have breakfast by your parents." He said walking in and grabbing his wallet and keys from his pants.

The drive to the house wasn't very long as much as I wanted it to be. We still had like 5 minutes left. "soooo are we telling them before or after we open the presents."........."After." 

"Hurry up i want to open up presents!!!!!" Bre calls from the door. Ace parent were already here for food preparation.  They were now 8 and top of their classes. If you ask me I think the cheat and read the teachers mind to get the answers. 

I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of eggs,bacon, and pancakes from in front my dad and started eating it gaining death stares from him. We made our way to the living room were the tree was placed. Every year it moves last year it was in the kitchen, the year before that it was my bedroom since i wasn't using it, but you get the point.

The twins got to taring their gifts were Brenda and Brandon got a Samsung S7, new gaming system and Some shooting game which Brenda won everyone in.

Mom and dad got a plane ticket to any place of their choice. The Wilks got some stuff for their collection and a babysitter to watch the kids while they go on their honey moon.

I got money and a fiancee. Ace got money, tickets to some game that am being dragged to and a fiancee. By the time we finish opening and cleaning up the gift raps its lunch time. Thankfully it was soup. something about 'eating big will spoil dinner' but I was practically jumping out my seat waiting for Ace to make the announcement. 

"Ok since everyone's about to leave and were staying the night. Michael and I have an announcement to make."

"Finally, another minute and I would have died." laughs were all around us. "Ok. Shut up people am saying this once and once only. WERE GETTING MARRIED!!" I was doing the girly-est happy dance jumping up and down.

"What?" mom and dad asked with the most shocked and not pleasant face.

rolling my eyes. "I said were getting married!"

"I know just wanted you to say it a second time." I went the darkest shade of red. I was kind of embarrassed and upset at how well they played me. Ace placed a kiss on my head still laughing.

"OMG!!!! CAN I BE YOUR BRIDES MADE! OH GOD WHEN IS THE WEDDING. SHIT I NEED A DRESS." Bre looked up at me with eyes the side of plates. "WE NEED TO GET YOU A DRESS!!!"

"Wait what! Hell no am not waring a fucking dress."

"Michael you might be an adult but you cannot cuss in my house."......"yes mom"

"baby you should ware a dress. you'll loo sexy it it." Their was a amused look in his eyes. "Am not waring a dress and that's final. I want a tux." Their was a knock at the door which Mr.Wilks took care of. "How about you get married in the dress and you got to the after party in the tux. win-win situation." After 10 second stare down i agreed to what he said.

"I brought presents!!" I heard Mike's voice and ran towards it jumping on him. We became good friends after Ace run away incident. "Owww Michael your not exactly light, but its good to see you still."

"Ace get your boyfriend of my man." Ace huffed.

"Correction, get my fiancee of you man, and am jealous I didn't get jumped on when we met over the holidays." I got of of Mike to face Ace. 

"Because we would have different flights and meet up at the hotel were I make love to you from time the door opens." I huffed gaining laughs from the twins and their spouses while Ace tries to hide his blush. More kids filled the house. 

"What color should the dress be? white? no makes you look pail.cream? yuck...." Brenda looking threw magazines that I have no clue how she got it. 

"How bout Black?" Its my wedding i can chose my dress.

"Black? Are you getting married or going to a funeral? know what don't answer that."

"Well if am wearing a dress its going to be black. My last name is Dullahan which basically means headless rider, usually on a black horse who carries it's own head under one arm. My middle name is Killton. What do you expect. And for the after party I'll wear a white tux so its like a transition from dark to light or any color tux you want me to wear. hows that?"

"I like you brother, you starting to make sense."

"Bitch I make dollars!" I started looking around hoping my mom didn't hear.

The women went to the kitchen to start dinner while the guys were in the back yard chilling. Mike and I were catching up while we were cutting and stuffing things. Dinner was amazing, Brenda was stuck planning a wedding no one asked her to do, I got to talk to my friend in person face to face after a year. Life was just perfect.

A/N

sorry for such a skip but it was necessary. also the late update.

how is your summer? its 95-104 degrees were I am and it's Florida. Ive never been this hot and I lived on St.Thomas USVI which is like 10 min above the equator.

Hows life?  

this story will be ending soon unfortunately. Am not sure if am going to have a sequel with their kids and weather it should be incest or not. I haven't made my mind but tell me what you think.