True Friends

AN

sorry for the hold up, yes i have been saying that a lot lately and i do apologize but lets get to the story and hopefully get a few places in this life.I have realized that my zoom was on while am writing so it made me think i was typing more than I actually was and i didn't bother to see how much words i actually wrote.

It has been 2 days since the incident making today Thursday. I've had practice with blocking people thoughts out and watching what I say to people. I've personally had no problems like that until now. 

"Michael!, Michael!,guess what just happened. Amy shouting from the halls. If I was hiding from the cops or assassins now, I would be dead.  "You lost your virginity?" I cover my mouth to imitate how another girl would act. "Um.. are you forgetting who took it?" Their was no need for an answer i already know who took it, and yes it was me. I know what your thinking a gay dude took his strait friend virginity, shit happens. "Ok what happened that you had to scream my name across the halls." She handed me her bag that was full of chocolates. "were in gods gracious name did you get all these chocolates from!" The first bell rang. " you see when a guy sees this lovely body and want more they bring gifts and it just happened to be chocolates."

------Lunch--------

"So.. gonna tell me why you got called to the office Mike." Melvin,intriguing  fact about him is that he know everyone's business but as a friend it comes in  handy. "change in scheduled now have gym at the end of the day instead of  music appreciation." Don't get me wrong i like the fact am out of that class. That class is nice but the teacher is a shitty ass bitch (SAB) that should die and go to hell. "sooooooooo how is it with you and Ace I know you to sit next to each other in....Never mind" Amy got the message. "What is this i hear about you and Ace? Can i get more info on it? tell me you can trust me." I can finally get some dirt on that guy...hopefully. And that's were the trust falls.

Ace Pov

"Hey Ace, you want your lasagna?" Carl ask with a mouth full of lasagna. "yea you may have it.?" He grabbed my plate and started downing it down. "Hey, that kid you helped, the one you carried to the infirmary, don't you think we should get him to 'thank you' for your kindness?" I looked up only to make eye contact with Michael, when Carl was just talking about him. " He already did, dinner at his house the same day it happened, and the fact he knows what to do in our labs." I joked and felt a small smile creep across my face. A few minutes later the bell rang ending lunch. I headed over to science class taking my seat. Michael came running threw the door as the bell rang taking his seat next to me. Mr.Cross entered with tubs of something. " OK class," he huffed. " we are separating sand and salt today." the whole class groaned by the thought of it.Michael turned smiling at me. "um..can you pass me the book 'please'. he stressed it but it seemed cute.

"thank you" he flipped through the book not long before getting a pot and goggles.

"thank you Michael for getting you table ready." Mr.Cross started handing out the sand mixed with salt as other students went to get their stuff.

"k Micha-"

" how many times do "i have to tell you to call me Mike" he tilted his head on the side with a sad expression. 

"Ok 'Mike', how do we do this project." he just handed me the book. "read" was all he said.

"As you can see class i have competed step 1 for you, this should take most of the period so until then try separate the mixtures." He headed to his desk pulling out his phone.

"Put mixture in the pot and add water and heat till salt dissolves." After doing as told he sat back in his chair. Deciding to strike a conversation i asked about his family. He answered my question with one word. "Ace we both know you didn't want to ask me about my family."

"I told you not to read my mind!" I said softly. "geez I didn't have to read your mind to know, I could see it on your face....I can see it everyday" He said the last part in a whisper tone but i heard it clearly. "so....can you control it now?"

"Yes" he pored out all the water in a cup, the poor the sand in another before putting the water back in the pot. "Did i do something to upset you?" he just shook his head. "Then what got you so down like this, I know you were smiling and having fun during lunch, so what's wrong?" He faced me with a shock look on his face, then it hit me i just told him i was watching him other than the time we locked eyes. He turned off the burner looking at me with a serious expression then looked at the clock.  " Ace I-" 

"start cleaning up your areas." Mr.Cross butted in. "what were you gonna say now?" He started to clean up. " nothing, it's not important. The remaining minutes of class were silent. The bell rang ending 5th period.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike P.O.V

I ran out the class as the bell rang. I cant believe i was going to tell him how i felt about him, i silently thank Mr.Cross for stopping me from continuing with his loud mouth. Reading class was the same Ms.King made us use Achieve to do the poll question, marking the text, activity and thought question. basically the same thing every day. Before i knew it it was time to go. I has to walk to the other side of campus just to get to gym class. I entered the class late but the coach didn't seem to care he simply just told me to go change. I entered the male locker room and a whiff of sweat hit my nostrils. I went strait to a empty locker claiming it as mine. The room was emptying out and i was the last to exit. I kept my head down as I approached the field. "hey listen here, ya'll gonna take two laps around the field then take a ball or jump rope and do something, if i catch you doing nothing or on your phones i taking 'em and your gonna walk laps for the rest of the period." With that the students jugged off. I stayed and stretched before running after them. I practically lapped all the girls. Most of the boys made into a race I had two on my heals and one in front. I saw our finish line and i sprinted towards it loosing the two guys behind me and passing the one in front. The guy behind me hit me playfully on my back. "your fast kid you should join the track team." The other two walked  closer to me. It took me a while to realize it was Ace and that guy Carlos i think. My body practically tensed and froze in place. 

They guy i passed yet to know his name said," have you ever been in track before?" 

"yea was in it for four years." he smiled. 

"Then you should join." Ace put his hand on the guy.

"Lucas let him go, don't  force him to do anything." Lucas faced Ace. "I am doing no such thing, am just telling him he should join the track team."

"Oh and telling him is not forcing him to to do something?" I relaxed a bit trying not to laugh as Lucas face turned red in embarrassment.

"Carl, tell Ace am not forcing him to do anything." Carl shrugged with a care free expression. "you should just ask Michael if he feels like he's being forced." Very smart guy at the moment, what puzzled me is how he knew my name? oh yea duh he's friends with Ace. Lucas turned towards me. 

"Am i forcing you to do anything Michael?" I put one hand on my hips and one finger on my chin as if i was thinking like a girl. Ace smiled. " no your not but, it did sound like it." {example below}

They started laughing

They started laughing. They invited me to play football with them but I told them I had no clue how to play or the rules of the game. They said they will teach me so i agreed. The bell for class to end was late so i practically rushed out the locker rooms to get to my bus.