crazy things

Ace P.O.V

My back is killing me.

I been sleeping in my truck for the past two weeks.

I've been avoiding school like it's the plague.

If I went school i wouldn't be able to focus and Michael would be on my case.

Now if I go to school he would not only be on my case but kill me.

My phone has been dead for a week. During the whole time I been ignoring his calls and texts. Wait my truck can charge my phone. Am so stupid.

I grabbed my charger and phone sticking the cord in the hole. That sounded so wrong lol.

Man  need to get gas. I started my truck driving to the nearest gas station. Well that was a long drive, it took me half an hour.

Why is this place so spread out. If i was to get lost it would take me years just to get to someone.

Walking into the gas station i grabbed a few snacks that would become my breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next week. I pulled out the last few bills i had and handed it to the boy.

"Twenty on ten, and these things." he nodded before handing me my receipt. 

"Hey...um...whats you name?

"whats it to you" I said with annoyance but turned to a calm state as i saw him cringe at my words. "Its Ace."

---------Boy's P.O.V-------

It wasn't till i looked up at the person i realized it was the boy on tv marked as missing. But i couldn't just jump to conclusions. 

I asked him his name and I cringed at the annoyance in his voice. The same one my dad  has.  "It's Ace." With that he left.

As soon as the door fully closed i grabbed the phone dialing the police station reporting that i saw him.

In 10 minutes time cops was at the store asking to see the surveillance camera.

"sir  is that him?" A skinny brown haired man asked a buffed man that looked similar to Ace. 

"I want all roads blocked and every vehicle checked, he could have changed his truck." The man that looked like ace said.

" UM sir his truck is dark blue and very high from the looks of it." I told them, then pointed to the outside camera.

What types of people dont look at all the camers. Thankfully the left to do what ever it was they were doing.

---------ACE P.O.V----------

I think it has a serious accident. Traffic is backed up. If I never pulled over to do my buisness I wouldn't be in this mess.

As i got closer I saw cops searching threw vehicles.

It was my turn now I wind down my window "yes officer?"

"sir can i see your licenses?"  I handed it to him, he looked at it.

"k am gonna need you to pull over on the side here and ill get back with you." With that I did what he said pulling over while he talking to someone on the car radio.

A/N

am sorry for late update Internets been a bitch. My phone was taking from my teacher, I was sopose to get it back but when i went for it he left already. Anywhore today is my prom day. And first no 3rd time wearing heals so wish me luck.