New memories with old ones

Warning sexual content. Proceed with caution

The final bell has rung. I quickly shower and threw on my change of clothes.

Ace came out the shower with only a towel around his waist. (did i spell that correctly) I would be lieing if i say that did not make my little brother stand.

He was dripping water from head to toe. I couldn't help watching the droplets fall from his hair down his sexy chest over abs and disappear into the towel.

He stood their watching me awear i was eye raping him.

Bye now everyone was gone. We were the only ones in the locker room. My boner was showing by now.

Ace had a lustful gleam in his eyes right now. He walk to me and kissed me. I did not hesitate to kiss back. I felt his cold wet hands travel under my shirt before pinching my nipples.

I let out a small moan. "A-Ace not here" i said in a shaking breath.

"Its ok everyone is gone." He whispered in my ear. "Dont you think i should fix what did?" His hands went down to the rim of my pants.

His hands went inside the pants to my ass grouping it. He did not break our kiss. His hands were in my boxers now slowly moving to my member then stroking it.

He stoped only to unzip my pants breaking our kiss to pull it down. I was a moaning mess. I was begging for his touch right now. He took my member in his mouth slowly sucking on it.

My head flung back feeling his mouth around me. I could no longer hold my moans back. He liked my tip sending shivers up my body.

He laughed at my reaction." Fucking tease." I grumbled

"But you like it dont you?" Before i could respond I was back in his mouth. He moved faster.

"Mo-move..am..gonna cum." He stayed their watching me in my eyes. I let go my seeds in his mouth and he swallowed it. HE FUCKING SWALLOWED IT!

Sexual content is over. I will not be warning in future chapters when it ends.

I didn't notice till now that he had cum in his hand. He was jacking himself of while giving me a blowjob. Now i felt kind if bad i didn't do anything.

"Come on, lets clean up for our date. It took us 5 minutes to leave the school. We walked out to his red truck. I had to jump just to get in. The truck was high.

"So were your talking me?" I asked as he started the truck.

"Its a surprise." I groaned. I hate when people say 'Its a surprise'.

"Can you atleast give me a hint?" His brows rose as he was thinking.

"I am wet, i set, i can build, when your hungry, am in your tummy." He laughed.

"What the hell that sopose to mean?"

"You'll see. You should get some sleep its a long drive.I let out a large breath and staired out the window.

I guess i fell asleep because i was woken up by Ace big hands poking me."get up love....you gonna miss out on our date.

I pushed him out of my face. " am up, am up!" I opened the truck door to walk out but fell on the ground with a mouth full of sand.

Ace walked to my side and pull me up. " you ok love?"

I got up and look around. We were on the beach. Their was this restaurant right next to it. Looked kind of fancy.

Ace grabed my hand pulling me to the resturant.

A waitress came up to us, she saw Ace and I could see the hearts flying out of her eyes.

I did not like her. "Hey, can i help you?" She said smiling at my man.

"Yeah tabel for two." He smiled at her making her legs visibly shake. After regaining her control she sat us at a booth with an ocean view. The sun was still up but slowly going away.

Ace picked up one of the menu's. "See anything you like?"

"Yea but it's not on the menu." I regret what i just said their. Ace looked into my eyes with a smirk.

Ace P.O.V

"Yeah but it's not on the menu." As those words came out his mouth i froze. I looked into his eyes and smirk.

"Someones horny." I know we just got togther so i want to take it slow, but he is making it hard.

His face lit up read. He opened the menu covering his blush from me. The waitress from earlier came back. I know she was flirting with me but i dont intend on hooking up with her.

"Are yall ready to order?" She was speaking to both of us but just looking at me. From the corner of my eye i can see Michael getting angry.

"Am yea, ill have a coke to drink and the usual, names Ace." She was about to leave when she remember Michael was here.

Michael had a face of murder right now. "Lemonade, what he's having, oh and for you to stop 'trying' to flirt with my boyfriend, and a new waiter that'd be nice." A look of shock erupted on her face. I was trying to hold back a laugh.

"Hey you alright." I reached for his hands putting his in mine.

"I am now." A smile plastered on his face now. "You do know see is a slut, used by half her school."

"How would you know"

"Its called looking into people's minds."

"I thought you like giving people privacy?"

"I promised you privacy no one else. Becides she was hitting on you i have a right."

We had a normal conversation before the food came.

I watched as Michael took a bite in the burger. "O my god, this could give you a mini boner"

I looked under the table to see if he was kidding but no he had a boner.

"You pervert" he piched a fry at me.

"Hey am not a pervert, am a scientist, i was just using my observational skills."

He grumbled befor feeding his boner.

This resturant gad the best burgers. We ate a dish i have come to knowing it as my usual. It consists of 2 large burgers with fries mini salad and some shrimp. Large combination of food and weird mixes but it tast good. It price dont justify it, but am not complaining.

My plans are to take him out to eat, walk on the beach and if he feels like it we'll go for a swim.

MIKE P.O.V

After eating and paying for the bill we went for a walk on the beach. It was nice and the sun set made it romantic. We walk in comfortable silence.

He suddenly stopped then slowny pulled me into a kiss.

"Hey w-wanna go for a swim ?"

I blush remembering what seeing water flowing down his body did to me.

"Yeah, sure." He took of his clothes staying in only his boxers. I couldn't help but stare.

"Do you plan on swimming in your clothes?" He walked into the water disappearing. I quiclkly took mine of going into the surprisingly warm water.

I couldn't find Ace anywhere. I was starting to panic until i let out a large stretching sound when something grabed my ass. Ace came out laughing. While am holding my ass for its life.

"Thats not nice." I pouted. He looks at me with sad eyes and hugs me.

"Am sorryif i hurt you." Omg his body is on mine and its wet and a turn on.

We played around for an hour or so before we left. I fell asleep on the way back of course. I felt hands on mt back and under my knees. Is he carrying me? I heard a door open and movement started again. I counted his steps before he went up the stairs and notice we were at my house. He layed me on the bed undressing me. Cover with the blanket and kissed my lips before leaving the room. I hope i could dream this day forever.