That Video again

Well this morning was a bitch to me. As i got on my bus i got hateful glares on me. Not knowing what i did to upset them i just ignored it.

Throughout the whole ride papers, pencils, and eracers were thrown at me. Being the wimp i am i did nothing probably encouraging them to continue.

School was finally in sight. Before the bus could stop i was at it's door getting cussed from the driver. Not only on the bus but as i got off all eyes were on me. I was starting to freak out till i saw Ace truck pull up.

I started freaking out. What if someone saw us in the locker room. To hide my embarrassment i ran into the school quickly grab my things from my locker and dashed into my first class.

Ace P.O.V

As i pulled into the school i spotted Michael. I parked my truck and when i looked back up he was running into the building.

I knew what everyone was talking about. I saw it this morning. A video of Michael dancing on me. It didn't take long to know who posted it and i was gonna hurt him when i got the chance.

I found Logan and pinned him to the wall.
"Listen Ace i did not post it i swear i deleted it when i went home."

"Well clearly you sent it who else could have sent it when your the only one that had it." The bell rang, i let him go and walked to my class.

----------------<><lunch[][][])()()()()♡♢☆

MIKE P.O.V

Throughout the whole day i have been called 'fag, faggot, gay retard, gay nerd' basically anything that could mean gay.

I slowly made my way to lunch and to top it off none of my friends were here. I made my way into the line ignoring the stares comming my way and the silence of the room.

I jumped feeling someone's hand wrap around me. Turning to see Ace. He leant down close to me our lips bearly touching them.

"Hey No PDA" I recognized as Carls voice. We pulled away from our stare off. I quickly grabed lunch and follow Ace to the table.

"Hey were is Logan?" I asked no one in particular. Just then the lunch room door flew open with Logan with a pist off look.

Things are starting to get dramatic.
Im going to kill that that... god i cant even think strait.

His thoughts were just shouting in my head. He reached our table pulling Carl by his coller (dont think i spelled that right well back to the story.....) and punched him, making his head fly to the side.

"You sent the video!"

"So what if i did?" Carl said with a smirk on his face. Ace got up and pulled Carl close to him.

"Carl did you send that video?" His voice was calm but his actions showed different.

3rd person P.O.V

"Carl did you send that video?" Ace asked with a calm voice.

"Yes i did." Ace grip on him tighten.

"Why Carl? Why?" Logan asking the question Ace could not get out.

"Because he deserves better than that pathetic piece of shit!" He said pointing at Michael. Michael had a face of disbelief.

I deserve to be with you. I've always been with you. And right when i thought i finally have you he comes and steal you away from me. Michael read his mind. Both have tears in their eyes now.

Michael got up. "Am sorry, i-i just go" his voice cracking. He ran towards the schools exit.

Ace knew Michael must have read Carls mind and wanted to know what he heard.