Listen

Chres p.o.v

Omfg...I wake up still mad. Jacob think his lil sorry ass apology was my acknowledgement. .think again. All I wanted was at least for him to say" Thanks for my friend Chresanto for staying with me during my injury" . I went in my bathroom and did my hygiene and laid back down. Then someone knocked on my door.

Chres: come in

I looked and seen it was Diggy. Tbh. .I wasn't mad at Diggy, he wasn't the cause. He came and laid on the bed with me. This was our way of communicating in bad situations. Its like we just lay and face each other and gather our thoughts to speak.

Diggy:so..I think you need to talk to your boyfriend.

Chres:boyfriend?

Diggy:don't play but..last night he was full of it.

Chres:wym

Diggy:he was drunk. He thought he lost you and stuff. He was crying and yelling.

Chres: poor babe..he did lose me tho

I laughed. Now he see how I felt to be leftout.

Diggy:I'm serious. Talk to him cause its not like he cheated.

Chres:you right  Diggs. You talked to him this morning?

Diggy: yep. .and he still crying.

Chres: and I cried too. Its not like I meant to take it that far bringing you in it but..he doesnt know that the only person that has had my back is Nicki. I could kill somebody and go to prison for life and Nicki will do anything to either get or break me out. My own damn momma dont care for me. She is the reason why im scared to love.

I started to cry. Diggy held me tight. I felt protected. Eventhough Jacob hurted me..I still love him.

Diggy:you ok

Chres:idk..

Diggy:what you wanna do?

I was bout to tell him something but his phone ranged. He put it on speaker. It was Jacob

Phone convo

Diggy:wassup

Jacob :wya

Diggy:ummm.. at home

I smiled.

Jacob:have you talked to Chres...im scared to call

Diggy:no..he not answering me either

Jacob:Diggs?

Diggy:yeah

Jacob:I miss him..

I looked at Diggy and heard Jacob crying in the background. I motioned to tell him to come over.

Diggy:meet me at Chres house in twenty minutes.

Jacob:k

Diggy:ight..later

Jacob:ight

Diggy hung up and looked at me. I let out an uneasy sigh

Diggy:when he comes imma leave ok

Chres:why

Diggy:so it want be like im picking sides.

Chres:oh..what if I start a big fight and everything is over.

Diggy:the way yall in love with eachother..I highly doubt that

Chres:lol..fr

Diggy:yeah. I cant wait till yall pop out my niece and nephew.

Chres:here you go..look go get Nicki out the house or sum.

Diggy:so you giving me your blessing

Chres:kmsl..what

Diggy:are you allowing me to date Nicki?

Chres:yeah stupid

He jumped up and started dancing. It was too funny. Then my door opened. It was Mr.Jacob Perez. Diggy smiled and hugged me before he left. Jacob looked at me and I could see the pain and hurt in his eyes. I could see that he finally realized that he was wrong. I wasnt bout to beat his ass why he was down. I motioned for a hug. He ran into my arms.

Jacob:im sorry..im so fucking sorry

Chres:babe..you apologize. Your not sorry

Jacob:from now on you will be acknowledged everyday. I love you

Chres:I love you more

We kissed and he laid on my chest. I played in his hair for awhile.

Chres:you wanna stay over

Jacob:yeah

We cover up and I laid on his chest and went to sleep.